~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name of plugin you want: PermissionTimer

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/permissiontimer.4792/

Price: 12.73 USD

Why you want it: Because my players want it! I was looking for a good permission timing plugin but this was the only one I found. :(

Why you deserve it: It's not why I deserve it. It's why my players deserve it. I feel I could improve the server by letting people vote for worldedit, and I need this plugin to do that, so in all, both me, the owner, and the players win!

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
PermissionsEx has this feature by default. You wouldn't need to have a separate plugin to give timed permissions if you already have PEX.

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
PermissionsEx has this feature by default. You wouldn't need to have a separate plugin to give timed permissions if you already have PEX.
I know, but I don't feel like changing all of my groupmanager to PEX just for one little feature... Well that sucks :(

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I know, but I don't feel like changing all of my groupmanager to PEX just for one little feature... Well that sucks :(
Isn't it a bit silly to install a whole new plugin just for one feature though? Not to mention, a paid plugin.

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Isn't it a bit silly to install a whole new plugin just for one feature though? Not to mention, a paid plugin.
Yeah, you're 100% correct, it's just that that's the same for PEX, just not with it being paid. Know any other permission-timer like plugins that are out there that are free?

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Yeah, you're 100% correct, it's just that that's the same for PEX, just not with it being paid. Know any other permission-timer like plugins that are out there that are free?
Not that I know of. Because I use PEX, I have no need for a plugin specifically just for that.

Australian

PEX is 100% better than GM because it's alot easier to use when you learn it.

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
PEX is 100% better than GM because it's alot easier to use when you learn it.
Yeah, it just seems a bit complicated and I already know a lot about GM :/
I might switch but then it'll take a day for me to convert everything on all my servers lol

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Yeah, it just seems a bit complicated and I already know a lot about GM :/
I might switch but then it'll take a day for me to convert everything on all my servers lol
It doesn't take long to learn about PEX. I will take a bit of time but it's a lot better than GM in my opinion. I have used gm before and switched to pex. I'm never turning back xD

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
It doesn't take long to learn about PEX. I will take a bit of time but it's a lot better than GM in my opinion. I have used gm before and switched to pex. I'm never turning back xD
Yeah I will try... I have like 10 different servers I own that me and my friends switch on, and changing all of them would give me a stroke.

Liimiitz

i would also like PermissionsTimer because the PEX PermissionsTimer disappear after logout

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade