PaperPlane's Staff Application

PaperPlane

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name: PaperPlane

How i heard about BSMC: Well, when i had my own MC server, i had to buy premium plugins for it. Then, all of a sudden, my friend mentioned something about Leaking/Leaked plugins. I asked him for more info about it, and he told me about BSMC. I decided to join BSMC and ever since i loved the community!

Why I want to be Staff: I want to be staff on BSMC because i want this community to grow even more and together with other staff make site even better!

What have you done for BSMC: I uploaded a few plugins and ive been in BS discord for a while.I would love if i can do more for BSMC.

Discord Tag: Paper Plane#4619

Staff Tags:
@Sauron @WifiSpy @Ragnar Lothbrok @Hwiggy @XDhunterXD

@Sauron @WifiSpy @Ragnar Lothbrok @Hwiggy @XDhunterXD
My New discord: PaperPlane#2682

Last edited by a moderator:

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
hey good day, very weird application you have there stating the fact that you mentioned something about "ever since I have loved the community" where as you have joined the site on thursday....
what has also jumped into my eyes is "ive been in BS discord for a while" we dont have a discord server for quite some time now, not to mention you have only registered to the site on thursday making it impossible for you to have ever joined a discord of BSMC. another fact (ugh so many facts) is that your friend told you about "leaking/leaked plugins" which seems to be not long ago because again, you registered on thursday yet you have uploaded multiple plugins that contain ADVANCED ANTI PIRACY which is very very very difficult to crack, not even I can crack such plugins. Which means you have learned how to crack advanced anti piracy within a couple of days... now bringing all these facts together leading me to think, this must be a true legend..... or... you have been part of a different leaking site, yet I have found no trace of the username "Paperplane" on any other leaking site. I will stop with facts now as this is very weird and my mind is just blow.

PaperPlane

hey good day, very weird application you have there stating the fact that you mentioned something about "ever since I have loved the community" where as you have joined the site on thursday....
what has also jumped into my eyes is "ive been in BS discord for a while" we dont have a discord server for quite some time now, not to mention you have only registered to the site on thursday making it impossible for you to have ever joined a discord of BSMC. another fact (ugh so many facts) is that your friend told you about "leaking/leaked plugins" which seems to be not long ago because again, you registered on thursday yet you have uploaded multiple plugins that contain ADVANCED ANTI PIRACY which is very very very difficult to crack, not even I can crack such plugins. Which means you have learned how to crack advanced anti piracy within a couple of days... now bringing all these facts together leading me to think, this must be a true legend..... or... you have been part of a different leaking site, yet I have found no trace of the username "Paperplane" on any other leaking site. I will stop with facts now as this is very weird and my mind is just blow.
Hey XDhunterXD,
Yes, i joined BSMC on thursday, but for long time ive been cracking plugins and sending it to my friend so he can upload. Also, When he mentioned BSMC, i did not join BSMC at exact moment, i joined BS discord to check out community. Also, Yes, i learned cracking advanced anti piracy and custom anti-piracy. Im Sorry if i confused you :p

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
At the moment, I don’t believe we are looking for new Trial Mods, however I could be wrong. What XDhunter said is very true, however good luck.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    trickyyy @ trickyyy: Hey :Minecraft: