Now that the final 1.21 feature has been revealed. What are your thoughts on the update? What are your predictions for the update name?

• Thread starter /u/StormReborn34578
  • Start date
U

/u/StormReborn34578

Now that the final 1.21 feature has been revealed. What are your thoughts on the update? What are your predictions for the update name?

According to the recent Minecraft article; the new Ominous Trials are the final 1.21 feature. They said the same thing after the Cherry Biome was revealed and we ended getting a tiny bit more so maybe we will get a new item or two (like a music disc) but as it stands right now this update seems to be nearing completion. I'm pleasantly surprised by this update. The most recent snapshot has doubled my hype for this update. The expansion of Bad Omen and giving the player the ability and choice to basically change the difficulty of the Trial Chambers is a genius move by Mojang and something I don't think anyone expected. The Mace might just be the best feature that's been added to the game in years. It adds a new layer to PVP and people are already finding fun parkour and traversal mechanics with it. The 3 new enchantments are awesome. I could go on and on. Mojang cooked with this one. One of the best updates we've ever gotten in my opinion despite it not having as many features as an update like 1.16.

Similar to last year I have no idea what Mojang could call this update. I've seen "Trials and Tirbulations" get thrown around but that seems a bit too similar to the 1.20 update name.

submitted by /u/StormReborn34578
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins