OPEN Need help, what is this?

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I downloaded this a while ago, think a month ago even and it's a plugin or server jar that's supposed to allow you to modify the amount of ram your server uses when it's being hosted on a dedicated host. That's what it said anyway, it's not got any viruses so i'll upload it and if anyone can tell me how it can be used or anything else about it then I'll be very thankful for that. I've tried to run this but nothing has worked I have no clue what it's supposed to be really (as it could be different from what it said when I downloaded it)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!ThNgSK4S!JjujHVNox6UWRZ_wBfp1Id5KZhsJiBHr4SqYM84SzsU

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section and if you want me to take down the file then I will at a moments notice, don't want to break any rules xD

Rando

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
do you remember what the plugin/jar is called? I do not want to download it.

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
the file name is ramhack.jar and has no origin other than from being leaked, it's probably not that important of a plugin really

TropicalPVP

I downloaded this a while ago, think a month ago even and it's a plugin or server jar that's supposed to allow you to modify the amount of ram your server uses when it's being hosted on a dedicated host. That's what it said anyway, it's not got any viruses so i'll upload it and if anyone can tell me how it can be used or anything else about it then I'll be very thankful for that. I've tried to run this but nothing has worked I have no clue what it's supposed to be really (as it could be different from what it said when I downloaded it)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!ThNgSK4S!JjujHVNox6UWRZ_wBfp1Id5KZhsJiBHr4SqYM84SzsU

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section and if you want me to take down the file then I will at a moments notice, don't want to break any rules xD

What you do is rename it to spigot.jar, and put it in your main server directory. On Multicraft; you set the jar to spigor.jar, and start your server. Once your server starts, stop it. There should be a new file called mca.conf; where you can set the ram, jar, and player slots :)

Fyreaken

BSMCIsGay
Supporter
Thank you for the information i'll try that :)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ Sachinxgod: Did anyone have NitroSetup lifetseal