Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Devil submitted a new resource:

MySQL Player Data Bridge - [1.6.4 - 1.13.2] Share players economy, inventory, enderchest, exp and more across servers.

A bukkit/spigot plugin to share any player data across servers. You can share data as: Economy accounts, Inventory and Armor, Enderchest, Potion Effects, Experience, Health and Food levels, Game Mode and Location. More data to sync will be added in time, if you have a request then post it in the Discussion Forum.

Do you want to save Essentials data on MySQL database? Or sync Essentials data across servers?
Then consider checking out my other plugin:...

Read more about this resource...

Devil

Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Devil updated MySQL Player Data Bridge with a new update entry:

Improvements

• Big changes to mysql connection to allow older mysql server versions to work, note that older versions will not support special characters to be saved. Also some performance settings improvements.
  • Server reload command is no longer blocked, I still don't recommend it and a clean server restart is always better.
  • Tweaks to import data command to try to prevent out of memory error on large player base.

Read the rest of this update entry...

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...