CLOSED Multicraft NULLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomUser

Supporter
Supporter
Name of plugin program you want: MultiCraft 2.0

Spigot Website Link: https://www.multicraft.org

Price: € 2.95 to € 7.90 depending on how you go about it.

Why you want it: MultiCraft 2.0 is the best panel for hosting a server, and on my dedicated server, it'd make my job and my staff's job a lot easier.

Why you deserve it: I think that it will both benefit me, and admins everywhere! I like to think that by only making 2 requests before hand, one of which was fullfilled, I'm not being too greedy with requests. This could really help a lot of people, if you null it for us!

Extra note: Would you be able to make it so it can deploy unlimited servers? Thanks :)

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
i just can't stop laughing :D.
Also you are saying that you have a deticated server, but don't have the money for a multicraft license. Best one ever
Please close this thread @Ace

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
@RandomUser if you intend to run a server using Multicraft, you should not look into using a nulled version of the software otherwise your server/servers could be compromised because nulled softwares may have backdoors made by the nuller. Also, if you're able to afford a dedicated, you sure as hell should also be able to afford a Multicraft license. Otherwise, best save for it instead of going for a nulled version of a software you'll be depending on.

THREAD LOCKED: Request will not be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    fallen1080p @ fallen1080p: discord