SELLING Minecraft Account (Cape) (Full Access) (Transaction ID) (Lots of ranks)

5XI

https://selly.gg/u/ColorAlts

Hey, I'm stopping with Minecraft. I offer a account with the following things: (1) Minecraft Account: ($20) (2) E-Mail (3) Password (4) Security Quesions (5) Transaction ID (6) OptiFine Cape ($10) (7) Lots of bought ranks: MinePlex: Ultra ($5) MineHeroes: Ultimate & Gyra ($65) HauntedMC: God ($60) A1Craft: Lapis & VIP ($10) ArkhamNetwork: Flamingo (Currently Banned) ItsJerryAndHarry: HeroBrine ($100) PrimeMC: Elite SkyBlock Earth ($3) Some more servers I don't want to list: ($20) (8) Good progress on a lot of servers The account is worth around the €300 But, I'd sell it for €95. Payment Method: PayPal Or mail me on [email protected]

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
https://selly.gg/u/ColorAlts

Hey, I'm stopping with Minecraft. I offer a account with the following things: (1) Minecraft Account: ($20) (2) E-Mail (3) Password (4) Security Quesions (5) Transaction ID (6) OptiFine Cape ($10) (7) Lots of bought ranks: MinePlex: Ultra ($5) MineHeroes: Ultimate & Gyra ($65) HauntedMC: God ($60) A1Craft: Lapis & VIP ($10) ArkhamNetwork: Flamingo (Currently Banned) ItsJerryAndHarry: HeroBrine ($100) PrimeMC: Elite SkyBlock Earth ($3) Some more servers I don't want to list: ($20) (8) Good progress on a lot of servers The account is worth around the €300 But, I'd sell it for €95. Payment Method: PayPal Or mail me on [email protected]
Here is a breakdown for you... A TID account is worth $10, Optifine Cape is worth $2, ranks are 10% worth so $26.3. Now the account is banned on a high-level server -$5... So, in reality, it is worth $33.30 and that is probably the highest you will get for it. On this platform... I recommend selling it for $20 if you want even a chance to get a sale.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Z @ zDxniel: Hello