SEEKING ✨ MCMMO CLASS SYSTEM ✨| 14+ Classes | Class Bonuses | Class Evolving 1.1.5 (NEED CHIP IN PARTNER TO PURCHASE THIS CONFIG)

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
[NAME]
> ✨ MCMMO CLASS SYSTEM ✨| 14+ Classes | Class Bonuses | Class Evolving 1.1.5

[LINK]
> https://www.mc-market.org/resources/19212/

[TYPE]
> Configurations

[PRICE]
> $2.99

[What Do I want? How will this work? How does this contribute towards the betterment of the community?]
> 1. I need someone who has the same interest as me about this McMMO Class System CONFIGURATIONS, If you are willing to chip in with me so that we can purchase this configuration and leak it together for betterment, or if you have the resource already would you mind if you could leak this too...
> 2. We can DM here on the site or we can DM on discord, all we gonna need is CHIP IN the PRICE, for example, $2.99, If only 1 person is interested then... $1.495 for you and $1.495 for me, or 3 people then $0.99 cents...
> 3. Many of small community servers owner somewhat need help about configurations and especially who uses McMMO plugin, for example, they wanted some betterment about the plugin, but yet ONE: They don't know how to configure TWO: They are willing but no one will teach them THREE: They are just busy a.f FOUR: NO EXTRA MONEY/BUDGET or JUST DON'T WANT TO PURCHASED CAUSE NOT REALLY NECESSARY BUT LIKE TO USE JUST TRY

Name of the configurations you want: ✨ MCMMO CLASS SYSTEM ✨| 14+ Classes | Class Bonuses | Class Evolving 1.1.5
Mc-Market Link: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/19212/
Price: $2.99
How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community:
> What do I want? I need someone who has the same interest as me about this McMMO Class System CONFIGURATIONS, If you are willing to chip in with me so that we can purchase this configuration and leak it together for betterment, or if you have the resource already would you mind if you could leak this too...
> How will this work? We can DM here on the site or we can DM on discord, all we gonna need is CHIP IN the PRICE, for example, $2.99, If only 1 person is interested then... $1.495 for you and $1.495 for me, or 3 people then $0.99 cents...
> How does this contribute towards the betterment of the community? Many of small community servers owner somewhat need help about configurations and especially who uses McMMO plugin, for example, they wanted some betterment about the plugin, but yet ONE: They don't know how to configure TWO: They are willing but no one will teach them THREE: They are just busy a.f FOUR: NO EXTRA MONEY/BUDGET or JUST DON'T WANT TO PURCHASED CAUSE NOT REALLY NECESSARY BUT LIKE TO USE JUST TRY

DM ME HERE ON SITE!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade