CLOSED LinkItem

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJqlen

Name of plugin you want: LinkItem

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/link-item-cosmicpvp-item-plugin-1-7-1-9.19801/

Price: 5.00

Why you want it: I would like this plugin because it is a great way for players to be able to show their gear in minecraft pvp or factions or any type of pvp server. Its a good way of also asking other people what they think or how that players item can either improve or brag or just make a statement on something. This plugin can also be used for auctioning because you can link the item to the chat and say [item] Current bid: 1 mil or something.

Why you deserve it: I think I deserve this plugin because I completely understand how this website works and I am not going to take this plugin and have it given away illegally. I know that you guys probably make sure that the developer of this plugin is okay with giving it away and if you guys cannot do that, that's perfectly fine because we cannot have everything we want in life and sometimes it won't go our way. If I do get access to this plugin for free, I will be extremely grateful and appreciative of your guys's help and I be sure to thank the person who gave me this plugin for free!

Thanks and enjoy your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Z @ zDxniel: Hello