Lib's Disguises // Premium Mode Cracked

Lib's Disguises // Premium Mode Cracked 10.0.26

nicuch

Supporter
Supporter
LegitSpigot, that's the new anti-piracy... it doesn't have anything to do with the plugin... but they added this to stop piracy. Try it yourself.

D17

Supporter
Supporter
I can confirm, that the 9.9.7 (newest version) has a anti piracy in it, which isnt removed yet.
You will only deal 0,5 hearts of damage with everything, just try it out.

9.9.6 is working fine tho

nicuch

Supporter
Supporter
The bad thing about premium plugins: there are server owners like me that charge no money from players nor do accept any donations, and don't have a lot of $$$ just to spend on plugins. Not like you care or not. Also, I hate the fact that this plugin was completely free back then on bukkit.

libraryaddict

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
The bad thing about premium plugins: there are server owners like me that charge no money from players nor do accept any donations, and don't have a lot of $$$ just to spend on plugins. Not like you care or not. Also, I hate the fact that this plugin was completely free back then on bukkit.

I agree, I'm waiting on Notch to respond to my inquiry about free minecraft accounts for my family on my private server.

If this wasn't premium, there would be no updates after 1.8. I lost interest in MC. I don't even use the plugin.

Also, isn't that Supporter tag, $ for?

nicuch

Supporter
Supporter
I agree, I'm waiting on Notch to respond to my inquiry about free minecraft accounts for my family on my private server.

If this wasn't premium, there would be no updates after 1.8. I lost interest in MC. I don't even use the plugin.

Also, isn't that Supporter tag, $ for?
Firstly, Minecraft is a game, not a 'tool'. If you want to make money, make your own game.
Yes, the supporter tag was for $, but only 5 bucks. To be fair, your plugin isn't that expensive, and is one old plugin with lots of updates, and still have free things, and you are a hard working (wo?)man. But, there are plugins, which don't worth the money, to expensive, to less support given, no refunds, etc. For my example I tried a lot of premium plugins from this website, and now I have a list in my mind which plugins are worth it or which aren't. I started slowly buying premium plugins to support the devs, as I'm a dev too. But going as far as adding anti-piracy, I think it's a bit too far. I don't want to buy a plugin which isn't worth it, as you might not want to buy a game that you don't like it.

I'm gonna do one thing for you: I'm gonna buy your plugin, but I'm still gonna use the cracked version.

Ah, I forgot, I also lost my job because of -Redacted- last friday. Now I'm going to see how I'm gonna pay for the server. You could also join it to see for yourself: play.pikacraft.ro

Last edited:

libraryaddict

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
But going as far as adding anti-piracy, I think it's a bit too far.

wat.

I'm still gonna use the cracked version.

At this point, you're better off using the free version..

You can easily trial the free version of Lib's Disguises, there's nothing in there that requires premium to test. It's even perfectly functional on a release server if you're not selling Lib's Disguises features itself.

At the end of the day, I make the only disguise plugin and I'm happy if you make a competing free disguise plugin. But my plugin will always have more features, due to the sheer amount of time and effort I put into it.

Sure you can do some aspects better, because I refuse to include that in my own. Such as worldguard support.

People try to pirate, that's kinda normal. It's another thing when you feel entitled to the paid for stuff when the author distributes a version that works just fine.

If you have a private server, you can op everyone and the plugin will work just fine. If you have a public server, then you can use it as an api. Or if you want to sell the disguise plugin as a feature of your server, then you need to accept that it's that important to you and the developer deserves to eat today.

libraryaddict

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Ah, I forgot, I also lost my job because of -Redacted- last friday. Now I'm going to see how I'm gonna pay for the server. You could also join it to see for yourself: play.pikacraft.ro

Would be a start not to start buying premium plugins just to make a point..

nicuch

Supporter
Supporter
Sure you can do some aspects better, because I refuse to include that in my own. Such as worldguard support.
But they can use the API to add WorldGuard support... Tell me more about that, I'll make an addon for that xD
They could also use the API to do what your premium can do. :shrug:

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: tmb me gusta el pene grueso :p