Level up plugin (SEARCHING)

ItzGeo

Hi. I'm currently searching a leveling up plugin for my server. I want to know if you guys could find or even if you know any plugin that allows me to do the following.
. Exp gathering by killing mobs and players
. Fully customizable config
. Reward system

. Up to 100 different Levels
. Level prefix on chat (customizable)

And the last i want is that on every player's level up, i want a specific permission to be added.That's the hard thing to find tho.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
The easiest I could think of is a combination of AutoRank and PermissionsEx (or any permissions plugin supported by Autorank).

And the last i want is that on every player's level up, i want a specific permission to be added.That's the hard thing to find tho.
Not hard at all. You can add permissions to say rank/group A & B. Player starts on rank A and upon completing the requirements to rank up, player gets automatically moved to rank B thus getting the permissions that you've given to the rank/group B handled by your permissions plugin.

What you're trying to achieve isn't hard. It is easily doable. The problem is that it's very tedious as you've stated that you want "Up to 100 different Levels" which would mean setting up permissions to 100 groups/ranks, setting up rankup requirements and rewards to each, etc.

Last edited:
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: need help