Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.20 Support

Lands - Land claim plugin Grief Prevention Protection GUI Management Nations Wars - 1.20 Support 7.1.12

Kiwinu

After 20-30 plugin completely breaks and start spamming: "The server use -Redacted- downloaded plugin". Can you check crack another one time and reply me if it would be fixed. I am a boy from third world country so unable to buy full version from spigot. Thanks anyway for your work.

jpp

After 20-30 plugin completely breaks and start spamming: "The server use -Redacted- downloaded plugin". Can you check crack another one time and reply me if it would be fixed. I am a boy from third world country so unable to buy full version from spigot. Thanks anyway for your work.
Yes, on versions 4.5.6.0-4.5.6.5 I have tested all of them today, after 30 mins the plugin breaks and u can remove items from guis, protections are off. Players get spammed "This server is using illegally downloaded plugins." Thanks for the upload and I hope you can fix it

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kazcraft: How can I request deletion of my account and data?