Not open for further replies.

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name: Landon

How I found BSMC: I found BSMC when I looked up for free plugins.

Why I want to be Staff: I want to be staff on BSMC because I have been around for a while. I have posted a few plugins and I write reviews for others. I have used several XenForo sites, so I know to even run one. I know several functions and different possible things to moderate certain posts. I have read all the rules and know how to catch rule breakers. I am always active and I am normally on several hours per day.

What have you done for BSMC: I have given several plugins to @WifiSpy. That is how I got my rainbow Username. After that, I have purchased Supporter, Benefactor, and Ultimate. I made a few plugins and have even directed people to plugins they have requested or updates they have requested. I have been around for a while and I am very dedicated.

@Sauron @WifiSpy @Ragnar Lothbrok @Hwiggy

And just for him @XDhunterXD

Last edited:

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Wow rude, you tagged every staff accept for me...but anyways, cool application thingy.

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Wow rude, you tagged every staff accept for me...but anyways, cool application thingy.
Well when I made it you were a moderator and I didn't know if I should tag you. Sorry but thanks xD

Harmful

Banned
Banned
Supporter
Benefactor
Name: Landon

How I found BSMC: I found BSMC when I looked up for free plugins.

Why I want to be Staff: I want to be staff on BSMC because I have been around for a while. I have posted a few plugins and I write reviews for others. I have used several XenForo sites, so I know to even run one. I know several functions and different possible things to moderate certain posts. I have read all the rules and know how to catch rule breakers. I am always active and I am normally on several hours per day.

What have you done for BSMC: I have given several plugins to @WifiSpy. That is how I got my rainbow Username. After that, I have purchased Supporter, Benefactor, and Ultimate. I made a few plugins and have even directed people to plugins they have requested or updates they have requested. I have been around for a while and I am very dedicated.

@Sauron @WifiSpy @Ragnar Lothbrok @Hwiggy

And just for him @XDhunterXD
I don't think they do "Staff Applications" here bud, I think its something you earn overtime or pay for it

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I don't think they do "Staff Applications" here bud, I think its something you earn overtime or pay for it
No, you can ask the Admins or the Owners, you can apply and you post it here.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
You used to earn it over a Long time, but applications are always handy if we are short on staff! Btw London are you in the discord server?

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
You used to earn it over a Long time, but applications are always handy if we are short on staff! Btw London are you in the discord server?
I asked Wifi to invite me but he didn't. Can you send me one?

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hey Landon seems like your a chill dood. I have seen you around since I was on this site 8 hours a day. It doesn't seem like you post much and actually, a good percentage of what you have posted was on this thread haha. But besides the fact, I think you have been a very loyal member of the community and may qualify for the position, but I remember the stupid 20 point rule and not enough people look at threads in general on BSMC's forums.

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hey Landon seems like your a chill dood. I have seen you around since I was on this site 8 hours a day. It doesn't seem like you post much and actually, a good percentage of what you have posted was on this thread haha. But besides the fact, I think you have been a very loyal member of the community and may qualify for the position, but I remember the stupid 20 point rule and not enough people look at threads in general on BSMC's forums.

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I give all my resources to the owners and they leak them so I don't do them myself

Luminous

Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
We are currently full on staff positions at the moment. So in the meantime I will be closing this thread. Please message me or one of the staff to open this thread. When we are looking for staff again thanks.

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
We are currently full on staff positions at the moment. So in the meantime I will be closing this thread. Please message me or one of the staff to open this thread. When we are looking for staff again thanks.
I applied back in May and Wifi said he was considering me but never responded.

Luminous

Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I applied back in May and Wifi said he was considering me but never responded.
He just hired two new staff me and josh. So I don't think hes hiring anymore. Also when it comes to wifispy getting a response gotta nag him a little.

BSMC Admin

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
He just hired two new staff me and josh. So I don't think hes hiring anymore. Also when it comes to wifispy getting a response gotta nag him a little.
I tried to do that but I didn't want to bug him. I thought he would message me but now I am really upset because I have been waiting since May and it pisses me off he just hired two people and he didn't even say anything to me.

Luminous

Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I tried to do that but I didn't want to bug him. I thought he would message me but now I am really upset because I have been waiting since May and it pisses me off he just hired two people and he didn't even say anything to me.
Like I said you gotta remind him every now and then and to be fair we were once former staff.

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Application Accepted - Closing Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat