Just a question

mikeman123

Hello everyone. In this thread I'd just like to ask a few questions about what makes people on this market do certain things, like leak setups etc. Look, I understand the idea of not wanting to pay for certain things like premium plugins (I don't care for them either and I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be free), but things like server setups which are easily affordable to everyone (eg $15) that the creators put time and effort into creating should not in my opinion be put out for free. IMHO the forum should ban server setups from being posted on here because sometimes those setups take months and months for the creators to make and they sell them for like 10$ which really isn't that great of a profit for them.

Tell me honestly, how would you feel if someone leaked a project that YOU had spent 5-8 months on and were selling for the low price of just 10$? Would you enjoy it? I am 100% sure that you wouldn't. So maybe next time before leaking something that a creator has spent months of their life on think how you would feel if that creator was you.

Just a small rant, not looking to fight with anyone here.

Marty Robb

Takes me like 2 weeks to make a server with a few gamemodes. Lets be honest, all the people who make resources probably have leaked others in the past.

KKMasterYT

Well, that's a good point. But most premade servers do NOT look like what is shown in pictures or screenshots. I have bought various prebuilts and they are always very different from what they advertise it as. And if I would take a guess, it would take them maybe 2-3 weeks to make a server at that quality standard.

EDIT: Not all prebuilt makers are like that, but some of them tend to over-exaggerate something like a simple Skript they made as "super advanced custom server core".

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Stacksyz @ Stacksyz: Hi how is everyone??? Hello, Im good how are you?