(REQUEST) INTAVE (The best anticheat I've ever tested)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristianrg36

Supporter
Supporter
  • Name of the plugin you want: INTAVE
  • Spigot Link: http://www.intave.de/
  • Price: 30 EUR
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: A lot of people ask for it and it's the best anticheat that exists and the truth would be a big help to all people who don't have enough money

Apolox

I have no idea if this is a truly good anticheat, but would like to test it and see how good the anticheat is

S

S1MPLE

Its uncrackable, because they have copyrighted and when you leak it you can go to the jail.

snap20lp

We had it cracked but the owner wanna take proceedings against us when we release it free so we have to keep it private. Its ZKM flow obfuscation and native C# code. It has 5 backdoors and a shitty licence check. Btw im a german developer dont look at my bad english lol

Premium

We had it cracked but the owner wanna take proceedings against us when we release it free so we have to keep it private. Its ZKM flow obfuscation and native C# code. It has 5 backdoors and a shitty licence check. Btw im a german developer dont look at my bad english lol
How are their cheat detection compared to other anti cheats?

snap20lp

How are their cheat detection compared to other anti cheats?
On this anticheat the owner is the head developer on gommeHD Jpx3. Intave has checks for different angles it is a little bit better than aac4 if you are looking on west and your Serverside rotation is on south and walking you will go a bit right or something an if you look in south you will go another way than east if you client side look east. Aac4 and Intave has also these checks that’s why we will be flagged when we toggle Killaura. Their velocity checks are bad ist you only have to check if your hurttime is lower than 6 or more than 9 and than motions XZ to 0.41.

Premium

Its uncrackable, because they have copyrighted and when you leak it you can go to the jail.
Lmao they can't do shit. Look at microsoft, do they put people in jail for using their pirated software? Anyways it's not uncrackable, I have a slightly old version which is working.

BuddySJ

LOLOCODE
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
First you need to know that almost every new big softwares has been cracked and some of them even work online....
Second you need to know that they cant even trace you even if they know your name or your country
At least not at mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade