If you need a manager for your MC server

MattTheOnlyOG

Server Manager
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Hey guys,
So my name is Matt or Matthew, you can call me whatever. I have lots of previous experience managing different servers like factions, hcf, duping servers, prison, minigames, etc. I am currently staffing on a server, but I'm not sure how long it will last, so I am posting this in case you are looking for an experienced manager.

Who I am:
- My name is Matt or Matthew
- I am 16 years old
- I have been playing minecraft since before villager trading was put into the game
- I have been staff on 30+ servers and managed 9-10
- I live in the US in the CST time zone.
- I speak English and some Spanish

What I do:
- I will manage your server for you
- I do community management, buycraft management, general management etc.

My method of working:
I always work in a mature, efficient manner. I never like to staff on a server I have played before. This is only because I work better when the community doesn't know me or who I am and what I do. If you haven't come to find out already, I like to make things work efficient. I like to be committed to a process (the server / management of the server) to produce extraordinary results, so that players can have a great experience.

Fun Fact:
I do not play the game to just play, but the main reason I play is to help people. I have always liked helping where I can.

Other info:
- I am experienced in screensharing. I never allow another staff member to screenshare until they have proved that they can do it efficiently and successfully. I teach my staff to screenshare in 5 minutes. 5 minute screensharing does not involve a ss tool, but I always teach my staff to use different ss tools.
- If applicable, I make mods and helpers record all proof and provide proof for all bans and chat infractions.
- I always record on every server I am hired to. I will create an email and a YouTube channel for proof and business with the server.
- I never abuse in any way. I am always grateful to be able to staff on a server.

If you would like to hire me for your server, I never work for pay unless there are required hours that you would like me to be on.

To contact me:
Email: [email protected]
Discord: MattTheOnlyOG#0716
Telegram: Pm me on discord for that.
Twitter: Not for business use.
BSMC: PM me here. I am always active here throughout the day.

Thank you so so much for reading this, and do not be scared to pm me or email me. I usually check my email and discord in the morning and after school.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    F @ fantazjapett: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/boxpvp-unique-server-setup.31328/reviews where i can find...