I ask the questions others don't dare to ask.

God22

Ok ROBLOX Staff if you are reading this I would like to know what you thought, So roblox asks you for your age but many parents like my cousins do not trust it so they tell there kids to lie about there age then other kids can just make a account without parents notice and lie about there age causing roblox to not give you the care you need for your account. This is all to stop hackers. Issue there are FE bypass hacks tho there are FE hacks that turn FE off. All of these request are from the desktop talking roblox then talking to the player you protected roblox not the desktop. So could roblox just denny access outside since the client example... VoidHackz talks to the ROBLOX player that talks to the server that talks to the player then the player is connected to the server that works the hack but hacks can use diffrent paths or turn FE off. Ok when I said "VoidHackz connects to ROBLOX player" well could roblox denny access to other request from desktops also hacks copy the roblox player so if roblox detects to of it self was made it makes you leave the game. That kills many hacks already then denny access to desktop you killed many hacks. They may be 14 of 3 hacks left on roblox. So I am asking you remove FE and do that what I asked. If it is too hard you cannot but the new rule of if FE is not on players under 13 cannot play I am a small developer that does not get FE no matter what you do. So find a diffrent way of FE for the devs to do I would like you to make denny access from desktop and if roblox player finds a 2nd it closed both tabs... This would kill hacking channels also roblox go on youtube type in "Roblox exploiting" and look for there users and if they are hacking ban them on all accounts.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kole2412: Hy I need to download OpenTunel designer. I am student from Montenegro who want to learn in that...