DARKNIGHT543

Banned
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
DARKNIGHT543 updated HYPIXEL BEDWARS PREMADE [FREE] with a new update entry:

HYPIXEL BEDWARS [FREE] 2.0

[IMG]

What is bedwars?
Bed Wars is a strategic game mode where players must carefully defend their own bed, whilst bravely attacking and destroying other player's beds.

This is a professional server made for low and high scale communities. Team Perfect always tries to use as few premium plugins as possible so the server owners don't have to throw their money in unnecesary stuff...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nocare_f

hi why when i attack using the compass it tp s me do u know y and extra how can i play the other minigames in the same server

Nocare_f

type localhost and u can join but only u,if u want your friends to join portforward your internet or if u r in the same house u both connect to the same wifi and open cmd and type(ipconfig) and tell ur friend the ip in the cmd ipv4 only if u both r in the same wifi hope this helped :)

FritxMX

type localhost and u can join but only u,if u want your friends to join portforward your internet or if u r in the same house u both connect to the same wifi and open cmd and type(ipconfig) and tell ur friend the ip in the cmd ipv4 only if u both r in the same wifi hope this helped :)
It helped a lot. Thanks!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ Jubileu: download