Hummus Client

woliox

oh you mean qProtect, the obfuscator you paid $70 for but can't launch it lmfao
also no one cares about ur nn client lmfao, is it still a thing'??

keep saying "brownie please the fix shit" in the customer general chat, its really funny to watch you cope from a distance, also please keep picking fights with other customers its really funny to watch you try and defend ur self from another nn
;)

NathanKassab

oh you mean qProtect, the obfuscator you paid $70 for but can't launch it lmfao
also no one cares about ur nn client lmfao, is it still a thing'??

keep saying "brownie please the fix shit" in the customer general chat, its really funny to watch you cope from a distance, also please keep picking fights with other customers its really funny to watch you try and defend ur self from another nn
;)
"oh you mean qProtect"

I never mentions any protection software? All I said is that you're too braindead to crack the newer versions, which you are. Also qprotect being down is brownie's problem, not mine

NathanKassab

Hello "5170#5170"/"364320197328240640", "! fabio#0001"/"445270328575524864", "codera#7525"/241957895845969920" funny seeing how you paid me for beta and still got caught, it's laughable how bad you are at cracking. And you were too stupid to apply for beta either, you had to pay for it lmfao. I hope it was worth your money now that you don't have access at all, thanks for the publicity kid 😀

woliox

totally the people i got it from, 100%

also please fix ur client base, looks like its from an intent tut legit so dogshit

NathanKassab

Literally got a screen shot of you admitting to crack it, one of your friends confirming you were the one who cracked it and a watermark in the jar file showing the people you got the jar from

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ JadenStormz: Hey, why cant i post anything?