SUGGESTION How to fix this error (not caused by plugin)

DamboNetwork

Hello, i have a bungeecord network and yesterday i normally restared my factions server and i watch console and i see this error:
https://hastebin.com/luviqiyoqo.md
(i pasted whole latest log.txt but error is on the end of file)
can somebody help please.
ps: already tryed on spigotmc but i got "hate" becouse i use aac cracked by blackspigot lol.
if you need more information about spigot build feel free to post it in replay.

Thanks in advance!

Demonsphere

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Check your storage space, is your disk full?

If not check file permissions, use chmod and give your server files necessary permissions.

Demonsphere

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You kinda have to learn on your own, I could explain it but it would be a pain to write all of that here.

It would be best to google the command 'chmod' and what necessary permissions. Research and you can figure it out, it's easy.

DamboNetwork

You kinda have to learn on your own, I could explain it but it would be a pain to write all of that here.

It would be best to google the command 'chmod' and what necessary permissions. Research and you can figure it out, it's easy.
Thanks im going to try this also going to leave a thread open if this doesn't help.

DamboNetwork

gosting says its 5% disk usage soo what's next im sure chmod is fine don't worry

Demonsphere

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Not sure what your problem is then, sorry.

Try compiling a fresh 1.8.8 spigot jar and using that instead.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Hi how is everyone???