Algok

It's really weird, I have exactly the version that I give and it works great :/

TsTs

yes i tried why it is like this
it is supposed to be like that. it loads the heads from a "database" hence the name headsdatabase. this is to keep your server from storing a lot of heads. it loads slowly due to server lag. but it will be the same thing for u even in latest hdb version.
It's really weird, I have exactly the version that I give and it works great :/
thank u for this <3

Edit: there is a major bug and u cant get any heads, this bug was fixed in later versions only. Still need an update to this plugin :<

Last edited:

Algok

Edit: there is a major bug and u cant get any heads, this bug was fixed in later versions only. Still need an update to this plugin :<

You're welcome ! By cons several people tell me they can not get a head, I find it still strange since on my personal server, give and all searches work very well :/

TsTs

You're welcome ! By cons several people tell me they can not get a head, I find it still strange since on my personal server, give and all searches work very well :/
what mc version are u? i am on 1.12.2 and it just says "not enough money" for every command which is very odd and I tried to mess with the config in every way possible but i just couldn't get around it.

Algok

I just found myself also face the bug, I can not help you for the moment, as soon as I have in my possession the last version, I published it.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ jumana_143: ?