Not open for further replies.

Harmful

Banned
Banned
Supporter
Benefactor
Name: Harmful

MC IGN: HarmfulAim

How I found BSMC: I was selling an account and someone mentioned to me about BSMC and I decided to check it out and ever since I've loved the site.

Why I want to be Staff: I would love to become an Staff Member for BSMC Because I love to assist users and I am experienced in Java Code, and can help users with Nulled or leaked files, and Assist users with Website such as XenForo setups, I am Active and can be on for 4-6 hours an day.

What have you done for BSMC: I have purchased Supporter, Benefactor, and The Sparkle Nametag, I'm currently working on a HCF Setup that will be going on BlackSpigot and my YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/SkyDoesYT) with that said I am planning on doing a lot for BlackSpigot in the future and even attempt to help it grow :) my discord is HarmfulAim#0001

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staff Tags
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Sauron @WifiSpy @Ragnar Lothbrok @Hwiggy @XDhunterXD

Ghast

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Note: User advertises on MC-Market, acts very immature.
af499da76627f8bda4f84120598b7443.png

c6ba2e584d6efe31fa21b6f2fcddf777.png
fde4127e51f748de1bbe1f688a94d7c1.png

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Seeing this sort of activity from a prospective staff member is very disheartening, especially considering such activity was so easily linked back to you.

We require our staff members do their best to maintain a professional outward appearance, and this would compromise the integrity of such a standard.

Unless this activity can be cleaned up and you can prove that you can maintain a professional appearance, I am unfortunately unable to endorse this application.

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Yes Harmful, You are right, we really don't care about MC-Market because it's not our job and also falls out of our jurisdiction (off limits), but we DO care about how you behave/act here, because it's very immature and you are totally representing BlackSpigot in the wrong way, WE staffs are representatives for BlackSpigot.
Also, we appreciate that you tried to make reklam for BlackSpigot, but that thread got into an immature nightmare.

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
REJECTED!! Reason: Abuse of Power on discord by messing up the official discord by banning random users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    kawtom003 @ kawtom003: i need hmccosmetics 2.7.2