[HackedServer] BEST PLUGIN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE

[HackedServer] BEST PLUGIN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE 1.28.1

helloxd

SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
helloxd submitted a new resource:

[HackedServer] Forge Mods Detector - Detect forge's mods, alert your staff and punish automatically !

396140CORE.png

Compatible :
-Spigot version :
This plugin have been tested with spigot 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11.2 and 1.12.1, it should work with most other versions but I can not guarantee it. If you are using spigot 1.7, you need that api : click here. But it does not work with bungeecord !
-Get player's mods :
This part does not require special...

Read more about this resource...

feard

Thank you for updating this. It looks like the latest is now 1.8.1

G0gol#

<3
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

G0gol#

<3
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
G0gol# updated [HackedServer] Forge Mods & Clients Detector [Price will double in 4 days !] with a new update entry:

Chocolate update (lol) !

There was a bug in previous version with some old spigot versions (1.7 & 1.8), because inventory title length was superior to 32 caracters ! :oops:

So, I had to take an important choice ! :cool:
Should-I change the design or the text (wich was "non-vanilla users") ? :confused:

But fortunately bandits (literally: they came from blackspigot) gave me an idea: replace non-vanilla users by chocolate users, because chocolate is actually not vanilla! :D

This is why you will have this cool title...

Read the rest of this update entry...

G0gol#

<3
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

G0gol#

<3
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
G0gol# updated [HackedServer] Forge Mods & Clients Detector [Price will double in 4 days !] with a new update entry:

Now detects undetectable versions of World Downloader !!!

I'm happy to announce that Hacked Server should now be able to detect all so-called undetectable versions downloaded here !:)

I tested this feature for a few days on my own server and it seems to work perfectly. However if you have false positives or wdl users who can still connect, do not hesitate to pm me! :cool:

Thanks to @PrankAlien and all of you for your incredible support ! :D

G0gol#

<3
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
G0gol# updated [HackedServer] Forge Mods & Clients Detector [SALES -30%, END SUNDAY] with a new update entry:

New Year Update

This day is quite special, because at the same time we entered the year 2018, HackedServer exceeded 100 sales!
So I decided to prepare a special update :
I started to work on a big feature that you will discover soon, I also began a bstats integration (which will help me know what your favorite features are and which I will work on) and added a security to HackedServer : now you need a permission (hackedserver.knowexistence) in order to know that HackedServer exists using /hs...

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    kawtom003 @ kawtom003: i need hmccosmetics 2.7.2