Guys I found an anticheat That actually works

L

Landonia

I bought this anticheat called Vulcan, and bruh its impossible to bypass. I got my friend who has around 10 payed hack clients and he tried using a 50 dollar cheat client on the server. He tried testing some hacks that currently bypass minemen on my server and he got banned in roughly 1.7 seconds. he also tried using a “Vulcan disabled” but it got him banned in around 3 seconds. The best fly he could find was a laggy glide that could only go downwards on another premium client that lasted...

Read more

Jonapoka

I bought this anticheat called Vulcan, and bruh its impossible to bypass. I got my friend who has around 10 payed hack clients and he tried using a 50 dollar cheat client on the server. He tried testing some hacks that currently bypass minemen on my server and he got banned in roughly 1.7 seconds. he also tried using a “Vulcan disabled” but it got him banned in around 3 seconds. The best fly he could find was a laggy glide that could only go downwards on another premium client that lasted...

Read more
You actually can inf fly now, the anticheat is complete garbage and devs are clowns.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ GosuP: @RealNotSound sorry for the ping