(REQUEST) GuardSpigot - Best fork for SkyBlocks! (Async Mob-Spawners, Lighting, Farms) 1.12

Windvn

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
This is the best (probably) and the most expensive spigot fork . GuardSpigot 1.12.2 is a PaperSpigot fork focused on security, performance and stability. It's dedicated to skyblock servers . Its has a lot of amazing feature to reduce the server LAG by optimizing automatic farm and redstone ! Also its has a lot of others feature like managing server entities , async spawner ..

I hope that everyone could use this as a essentials spigot file

4440887a625941b81493f5349fea68c00c197a72

GLaDOS

I did some research and found out that native code is used there. And part of the protection that will decrypt the classes is in it.
Info for those who want to try to hack: When started, a key with hash of the entire jar file is sent to the authorization server.
Server response returns the value witch used to decrypt native biary.
And also it has some data that maybe used in future by that binary.
Parts of the code responsible for notifying about hacking attempts are duplicated several times, including in different classes.
The archiver can not even try to get or replace anything. But ZipInputStream ZipOutputStream can get or replace data without problems.

Last edited:

GLaDOS

At the moment I got the decrypted native file. The problem is reverse engineering this file.

GLaDOS

Decompiled and deobfuscated protection source part and repack tool.

Attachments

• guardprotect_src.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 20
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...