Get out of Scammers

analiseprecisas123

I was wondering rn, there are any ways to make a true account selling without thinking about been scammed? One of my dreams is to buy a Minecon Cape account, I have money for it but after changing the email and password this guys that sold his account can get it back later? The account will be 100% mine? If any1 can help me with more infos this would be amazing!

Ricotchet

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Well, if the email is given to you and you're able to change the phone number of the same you might have a slighly chance of having the account. Lemme explain this:

Let's say I have a Minecraft account with a Cape (that i don't have, it's just an example).

I will sell it to you for X$, also giving you the detail access with the e-mail detail access and you should change the e-mail information (phone verification, recovery e-mail and all the security questions/answers).

But if i ever got the account access i could just ask to a support member to recover it with the excuse of "being hacked", they can easely trust me because they can just read all the previous information and, let's be honest, change every information of an e-mail account is suspicious as hell so...

You can just dream of having someone "honest enough" to sell the account, change all the account information to point at your personal information aaaaand expect him/her to not ask for a recovery to a support team.

Buying accounts is a massive pain in the A$$, you want a cape? go to any Minecon and get yours, that's the true 0 risk.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    U @ unapatatax: hola ?