GCheat [Badlion] [No-Depend] [Nulled]

GCheat [Badlion] [No-Depend] [Nulled] GCheat 1.0 Crack 0.2/0.3A

Leak4Life

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Leak4Life submitted a new resource:

GCheat [Badlion] [No-Depend] [Nulled] - GCheat got leaked and i made it for no depend

GCheat
GCheat got leaked and i made it for no depend

WARNING: NORMAL YOU NEED GBERRY BUT I WAS TRY TO REMOVE IT SO IT CAN BE A LITTLE BUGGY SINS IT IS A CRACK VERSION 0.1

:D Don't forget to rate this plugin :D

How to install:
Use the server jarfile as server(Its a custom spigot 1.7 for badlion)
Put GCheat jarfile in "plugins" folder
You can...

Read more about this resource...

wizzardul1

This is just not banning people only if you stop it and then reopen it.
Also in my localhost its working but its not gcheat, it doesnt detect reach 3.5 like it should do, also bunnyhop if you bunnyhop like 3 times on badlion you get insta banned but not on my server.

When I test this plugin on localhost lets say its "decent" not that good but i dont have any anticheat that works properly.
When I put it on FTP its just not working, it doesnt detect anything and its a kitpvp server.

wizzardul1

this is the real GCheat... -_-
Please, right now go on na.badlion.net and use jigsaw with speed for 1 second, you will get insta banned.
This fake copy called "GCheat" is not GCheat, i used speed hacks on localhost 10 TIMES and after that i got banned. I think the plugin is not fake but probably there is something in the source code that can be edited to ban you faster, can you go real quick and see ?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Hello if I buy BLACKSPIGOT+ BUNDLEIf I buy it, will I get a rank in BLACKSPIGOT and what rank...