Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
qtChan updated Free Unlimited Ram For Your Server with a new update entry:

UPDATED THE GUIDE

Guide
1. Change your server jar with ramhack.jar (downloaded) NOTE: YOU WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR spigot.jar server.jar (etc) literally instead you are going to drag the ramhack.jar into your "home" (Where the server.jar etc is located) then change your server jar (A option at the control panel) a.k.a start the server with ramhack.jar
2. Start your server.
Code:
Java...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeoCrasher

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
On warenode.com its not working,server starts up restarting all the time.

Herman130

Hello i have Premium on server.pro but i cant get it works with ramhack or i dont understand yours guide, so plz help me... :D

qtChan

Senpai
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Will i get banned on server.pro for this?
It depends actually, If you have input more than 8GB (Highest Plan on server.pro) you might be caught and be ban.

State_001

LOL looks realy cool but will work this if i test on my PC test server for example? I see tutorial but i think there is nothing special how this realy work, how this ramhack grow your RAM if you have setup in start.bat already i just thinking and and i dont think this can do more about RAM and maybe less used RAM for plugins? hmm strange :D

EDIT:
1. Change your server jar with ramhack.jar (downloaded) NOTE: YOU WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR spigot.jar server.jar (etc) literally instead you are going to drag the ramhack.jar into your "home" (Where the server.jar etc is located) then change your server jar (A option at the control panel) a.k.a start the server with ramhack.jar
2. Start your server.
3. Press any keys
4. Edit mca.conf (Newly Generated)
5. Change "jar=minecraft_server.jar" to "jar=***Your server jar name***"
6. Save
7. Start your server again!

I do that but server cant start only if i change on start.bat back to spigot-1.12.2.jar

So can you please somehow add a feature that will work on windows and PC testers or home server too? this will be great for experimental times and what this ramhack can do. thank you

Last edited:

Deltros

LOL looks realy cool but will work this if i test on my PC test server for example? I see tutorial but i think there is nothing special how this realy work, how this ramhack grow your RAM if you have setup in start.bat already i just thinking and and i dont think this can do more about RAM and maybe less used RAM for plugins? hmm strange :D

EDIT:
2. Start your server.
3. Press any keys
4. Edit mca.conf (Newly Generated)
5. Change "jar=minecraft_server.jar" to "jar=***Your server jar name***"
6. Save
7. Start your server again!

I do that but server cant start only if i change on start.bat back to spigot-1.12.2.jar

So can you please somehow add a feature that will work on windows and PC testers or home server too? this will be great for experimental times and what this ramhack can do. thank you
Same Error Here man, quite annoying, but I believe it should be fixable somehow.

brayjamin

..The One and Only!
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Does this work with server host such as Digital Ocean, or specific to minecraft hosts?

LunaRenzoX

NOTE: this trick has been patched to many known server hosting like server.pro

Auntex

Halp!
Code:
[WARNING] Initial attempt to file ourselves failed, attempted method #2. This may silently fail, if on Windows, slots will not work.
[INFO] MC Server loading! Waiting 10 seconds, then injecting agent... (if slots >= 0)
#
# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Native memory allocation (mmap) failed to map 5726797824 bytes for committing reserved memory.
# An error Java HotSpreport file with more information is saved as:
# /hot(TMom)e /6d4a-zBuitr eS/lobbyerve/rh VM ws_erar_rpniind22g: IN714.log
FO: os::commit_memory(0x00000005c0000000, 5726797824, 0) failed; error='Cannot allocate memory' (errno=12)

Moar error logs: https://pastebin.com/VLQ16PN1

Peasant

This works with my host (which I will not name except for the fact that they charge $1/GB). You cannot upload custom jars but if you rename your jar the same file as in their jar selector then you can work around it. I'm only allocating the amount of RAM that I paid for, since budget hosts tend to allocate 1GB and set the max at what you paid for.

Thank you for this great tool! :)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    L @ Locyamate: Bro what do you want, they paid so you can use for free and you say is little, why don't you...