OPEN Free and Best Minecraft server hosting

OMGItzHackz

Hi guys! I've been looking for a free and GOOD minecraft server hosting. Meaning by "GOOD", it must be unlimited players, and minimum 512MB ram, and also NO LAG PLEASE! NO LAG!!!
I've found many servers such as "aternos" or "server.pro"... Those aren't really good, because you have to start server manually... I want server that runs 24/7 and does not expire.I ALSO want if possible, multicraft panel. I found one hosting which is THIS. It is good hosting, although it is EXTREMELY laggy, if you download some plugins... Although it is good for using bungeecord. Anyone have alternative to THIS, or any good free hosting?

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
If you're looking for a GOOD hosting, you can't find a free one.

OMGItzHackz

If you're looking for a GOOD hosting, you can't find a free one.
Well I've seen a Spanish(?) website which offers 1 GB ram and unlimited players... But the website is down. So i'm looking for an alternative...

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Well I've seen a Spanish(?) website which offers 1 GB ram and unlimited players... But the website is down. So i'm looking for an alternative...
You said it yourself, their website is down. If they cannot consistently keep their site up then their hosting is also expected to be questionable.

OMGItzHackz

You said it yourself, their website is down. If they cannot consistently keep their site up then their hosting is also expected to be questionable.
No offence but they make bunch of different domains and keep the website up.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...