Ad FireFaucet - Unique and High Paying

jasonX

Banned
Banned
FireFaucet <<<NOPE AutoFaucet>>>
CryptoCurrencies to win: Dogecoin, NOPE, Dashcoin, Potcoin, Bitcore, Peercoin, Zcash, Digibyte etc.

Timer: 2 minutes;

Earning Options:
-Faucet;
-PTC;
Shortlink;
-Miner.

Activity Ranks
Get paid for staying active on site! We reward out top 10 active users everyday! Ranks are updated every 5 minutes.
Activity points are used to determine activity of users, like the more they claim, do Short-Links, mine, do faucets, or refer friends, then you earn Activity points.
Rank Rewards
Rank rewards are added to users accounts at midnight UTC.

Levels & Rewards
In addition to Rank Rewards, you also earn Guaranteed amount of coins every time you level up. Your 'Activity Points' work as 'EXP' which helps you level up.
With each level your bonus also increases which means you get more coins as you level up!

Referral Program:
20% of all coins earned by referral.

My Payment proof:
uF8rY4M.png

Withdraw Options:
FaucetHub: Instant Payment;
Minimum withdrawal: No minimum payout.

Register Here

FireFaucet

Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.

jasonX

Banned
Banned
Fire Faucet Update May 19, 2019
==>redesigned Faucet to provide better experience and to fight with bots, reduced ads, and increased activity points reward from 2 to 10;
==>they improved the design of many pages including dashboard and is more responsive now;
==>they added New Offerwall : Adgem;
==>daily Rewards can now be claimed any time every day, instead of waiting for 24 hours, it now resets at midnight;
==>on Level Rewards page, collected rewards are now hidden so you don't need to scroll down or click next button every time;
==>auto claim balance / auto claims are now called ACP ( Auto Claim Points );
==>they increased Daily Rewards value, from 50-100 to 50-150;
==>they decreased activity point reward for mining from 1 Point/10 claim to 1 Point/20 claim;
My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.

jasonX

Banned
Banned
FireFaucet - The Best Auto-Faucet
June 02, 2019 | My Payment Proof :D
vtW5AgK.jpg

My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Have a nice day.

jasonX

Banned
Banned
<<<Fire Faucet>>>
July 06, 2019 | Another Instant Payment Proof
JZExYuA.png

Have a nice day.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: i waste 20 dolares in nothing XD i just download a few files but its like trying to findin in...