CLOSED EpicNetherGenerator [EWG addon] [1.7.10-1.10] 1.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy

Name of plugin you want: EpicNetherGenerator [EWG Addon] [1.7.10-1.10]

Version: 1.0.1

Author: minelazz

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/epicnethergenerator-ewg-addon-1-7-10-1-10.25678/

Price: 9.99 USD ($)

Why you want it: I use the epicworldgenerator plugin from BlackSpigotMC and it has worked amazing and it didn't spawn a custom biome for nether so i thought this would make the nether look better. It would help a lot of people who don't have builders they can just use the plugin to create custom cool looking biomes. I personally like this plugin because i have no builders and i rely on these plugins to to help make my server look better and make it look more professional! :D

Why you deserve it: I deserve this plugin because i have tried to advertise the website but unfortunately i cannot donate any money because i am only 12.You might think how i don't have money i run my own server with my friend he pays for it and all the donations we get goes to him for paying for the server and the website. I am just the system admin on it. I have been a big fan of BlackSpigotMC for a long time it is a very nice community and nice staff. Iv tried cracking plugins for this website but i don't know how. Iv even been looking for Developers to make me free plugins because i need some certain plugins but BlackSpigotMC.

P.S: I would also like to say i know someone has already requested this plugins but i saw he never wrote down the requirements so i thought it was rejected so i just decided to make a new one. Please don't hate :D

Thanks Ignatious (MrGucciBoy)

Iggy

I found the plugin on BlackSpigotMc but it wont let me download it ;(

Supporter
Hello Iggy ,
i gived you there the download
hope if you rate my profile and like this commend
say thanks to AnimeBear

Attachments

• EpicNetherGenerator.rar
    25.3 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    R @ rovaste28: is there anyone who can send me a resource?