DemonPvP, FantasyCloud, JurrasicPvP, Blizzard MC, and ReactivePvP leak

RyanAce_

hiya, besides DemonPvP (direct outdated cosmic plugins), Fantasy, Jurrasic, Blizzard, and even this unopened server ReactivePvP all run off of one big plugin thats a cosmic test plugin that includes their Weekend Bundles and working enchants and such- it seems pretty public can anyone leak and server files here/that specific plugin?? I doubt anyone has DemonPvP's stuff but if anyone can get anything related to any of those DemonPvP prefered LMK!!! I'd be willing to pay for it if you've got proof etc etc.

SOOP

THE BIG MAN
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This plugin would either be RandomPackage, GalaxyPackage or AdvancedEnchantments.

Next time please use the correct format.

RyanAce_

This plugin would either be RandomPackage, GalaxyPackage or AdvancedEnchantments.

Next time please use the correct format.
I know its not random package- and I really dont think its advancedencahntments- but what do you mean use the right format??

RyanAce_

I know its not random package- and I really dont think its advancedencahntments- but what do you mean use the right format??
ALSO- Just looking for a fully working cosmic duplicate plugin just like fantasy or jurrasic or blizzard with the weekend bundles or demon with exact plugin with dungeons, none of the ones you said are setup like those? is there a way someone can help me make a duplicate?! Ofc I'd be willing to pay if you have proof of server files/plugin setup over discord or somethong- reply to this if so!

SOOP

THE BIG MAN
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
What i mean by format is that when a user creates a resource request they must follow a format to show exactly what they want and how it will benefit the community.

Kletterr

its orginal cosmic plugins, from the breach ( just demon) fantasy got advanced ecnehants

RyanAce_

its orginal cosmic plugins, from the breach ( just demon) fantasy got advanced ecnehants
So fantasy got advanced enchants it now comes w/ heroic armor and weekend bundles and stuff?? Is there any way to get these outdated cosmic plugins? Because idk if Blizzard has em to but their mad similar bc they have dungeons aswell

SOOP

THE BIG MAN
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
BlizzardMC uses AdvancedEnchantments i know that.

RyanAce_

BlizzardMC uses AdvancedEnchantments i know that.
ok its gotta be super customizable then- to have heroic armor, dungeons etc. I just know theres one plugin that Blizzard, Fantasy, and Jurrasic all use because it comes with the exact same default "Weekend Bundles" and its the EXACT same lmao. I'm just looking for a really good cosmic replica with all working enchants- heroic armor setup events etc etc. thats why I've been looking for server files :)

RyanAce_

ok its gotta be super customizable then- to have heroic armor, dungeons etc. I just know theres one plugin that Blizzard, Fantasy, and Jurrasic all use because it comes with the exact same default "Weekend Bundles" and its the EXACT same lmao. I'm just looking for a really good cosmic replica with all working enchants- heroic armor setup events etc etc. thats why I've been looking for server files :)
looking into it, on the adv ench. spigot page it does say fantasy used that plugin but not blizzard, which is weird b/c blizzard has dungeons and stuff so maybe their using a different secret better one? idk lmao

HotnSpicy

@Kletterr FantasyCloud uses Custom Enchantments Plugins not (Advanced Enchantments) I've talked with the developer about it and i know him well.

RyanAce_

@Kletterr FantasyCloud uses Custom Enchantments Plugins not (Advanced Enchantments) I've talked with the developer about it and i know him well.
If you could link that/give me information/where to find it that'd be great. I know fantasy is under matinence right now maybe even changing plugins but lmk!

SOOP

THE BIG MAN
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I highly doubt you will get it as it is custom.

nidoMC

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
RyanAce, if you need help with anything about the cosmic tests, just dm me. I have known the owner of most of them for about 2 years.
Add and dm me on disc: ImADemon#9313

IWubSarah

RyanAce, if you need help with anything about the cosmic tests, just dm me. I have known the owner of most of them for about 2 years.
Add and dm me on disc: ImADemon#9313
yo can i have help with a cosmic test?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Hi how is everyone???