Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
IGN: Death_Dev
TineZone: +2 EU (+)

How long have I been a member of this community:
I have been a member for 2 weeks, but I have been involving into BSMCs buiss threw IncognitoOfficial s work. I have been taught to how to use the Java Language and C++ threw Incognito and have been talented over the years.

How trusted am I?
I am really trusted and professional with my work. Personalty, I have worked with almost all staff-members and have developed some things for them. I am looking forward to post exclusive plugins to BSMC for this awesome community!

How did I find BSMC:
I found BSMC when searching for cracked AAC, after, I met Incognito and everything started!

How much time am I willing to spend over BSMC
I am willing to be online dayly for 3 hours at-least!

Do I know how to crack plugins?
I have cracked some plugins of Incognito and he posted them, I know how to crack some advanced to simple anti-piracies, but I cant say I am ane expert to that. I am into developing plugins and writing code, not modifing its bite-code.

How good of a developer would I rate me: 8/10
How much XP: 9/10
Cracking XP: 6,5/10
Skill with code: 9/10
Optimized and Trusted code: 10/10
Anti-Static Abuse (Thats only for devs to understand): 10/10
Trust: 10/10
Professionality: 11/10

I will be looking forward to keep updating what Incognito has started and finish it.

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
+1 I know this person and he really is great at being a developer. He deserves this and Wifispy you should look at this!

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
+0.75 Your application was not bad, but there were several spelling, and grammar mistakes throughout the application. Regardless of that Infinityy can vouch for you saying that you are a good developer, so hope you get the opportunity. If you want to advertise your application so others will comment... would be to go on BSMC's discord and go into the general chat and tell everyone to rate your application. The more the merrier :D Anyways good luck!

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
+0.75 Your application was not bad, but there were several spelling, and grammar mistakes throughout the application. Regardless of that Infinityy can vouch for you saying that you are a good developer, so hope you get the opportunity. If you want to advertise your application so others will comment... would be to go on BSMC's discord and go into the general chat and tell everyone to rate your application. The more the merrier :D Anyways good luck!

If someone knows me good, he would know that English aint my mother-lang. I might have spelling mistakes, but Ive checked the grammar with a grammar checker and nothing found :/. Thanks tho!

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Yeah, but of this guy is going to be dev, he doesn’t need grammar to be 100% right, only the code should be :p. I like your appliaction and I think staff team should give you a try. GL
+ 0.90

IncognitoOfficial

Plugin Developer
Trusted
Supporter
Benefactor
IGN: Death_Dev
TineZone: +2 EU (+)

How long have I been a member of this community:
I have been a member for 2 weeks, but I have been involving into BSMCs buiss threw IncognitoOfficial s work. I have been taught to how to use the Java Language and C++ threw Incognito and have been talented over the years.

How trusted am I?
I am really trusted and professional with my work. Personalty, I have worked with almost all staff-members and have developed some things for them. I am looking forward to post exclusive plugins to BSMC for this awesome community!

How did I find BSMC:
I found BSMC when searching for cracked AAC, after, I met Incognito and everything started!

How much time am I willing to spend over BSMC
I am willing to be online dayly for 3 hours at-least!

Do I know how to crack plugins?
I have cracked some plugins of Incognito and he posted them, I know how to crack some advanced to simple anti-piracies, but I cant say I am ane expert to that. I am into developing plugins and writing code, not modifing its bite-code.

How good of a developer would I rate me: 8/10
How much XP: 9/10
Cracking XP: 6,5/10
Skill with code: 9/10
Optimized and Trusted code: 10/10
Anti-Static Abuse (Thats only for devs to understand): 10/10
Trust: 10/10
Professionality: 11/10

I will be looking forward to keep updating what Incognito has started and finish it.

This dude is the guy I TRUSTED AND GAVE all my work to. He is the one that helps keeping the BSA and GWEN not dead, and actually updating them. He is one of the greatest devs Ive worked with and the one of the only ones Ive tough how to optimize his code and work with past work. He should get a +999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. I am not acting like that because he is a friend of mine, He is updating my projects dayly as I am checking him everyday to see his progress. He told me he will update GWEN soon and updating also BSA messages to be customisable. You should respect this talented person and not disrespect him for English not being his mother language. I personalty dont have english as my mother language either, but Ive managed to be one of the post known / loved members in this community. You should thank this person for spending his time dayly on a leaking site posting custom / edited stuff for free for everybody to enjoy them, when he could care for money and post them for the $$$ on spigot or MCM. So everybody respect the people who spend there time for YOU to make a better server and enjoy what we spend time on. Therefore, don't be a "-Redacted-" and judge someone for his grammar / English, because in the end of the day, he / we are the reason why BSMC is not only known as leaking.

Thanks for this
~Incognito

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This dude is the guy I TRUSTED AND GAVE all my work to. He is the one that helps keeping the BSA and GWEN not dead, and actually updating them. He is one of the greatest devs Ive worked with and the one of the only ones Ive tough how to optimize his code and work with past work. He should get a +999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. I am not acting like that because he is a friend of mine, He is updating my projects dayly as I am checking him everyday to see his progress. He told me he will update GWEN soon and updating also BSA messages to be customisable. You should respect this talented person and not disrespect him for English not being his mother language. I personalty dont have english as my mother language either, but Ive managed to be one of the post known / loved members in this community. You should thank this person for spending his time dayly on a leaking site posting custom / edited stuff for free for everybody to enjoy them, when he could care for money and post them for the $$$ on spigot or MCM. So everybody respect the people who spend there time for YOU to make a better server and enjoy what we spend time on. Therefore, don't be a "-Redacted-" and judge someone for his grammar / English, because in the end of the day, he / we are the reason why BSMC is not only known as leaking.

Thanks for this
~Incognito
If incognito can vouch for him I think hedeserves a shot!

Rando

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
If you can make BSA not crash my server I will support you <3

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Instead of trushing, I will kindly ask you to leave and go take care of your application ;).
Lmao I am not trashing your thread at all, I am saying to edit your application and fix the grammar and spelling than my +0.75 would be a +1 lol....

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Lmao I am not trashing your thread at all, I am saying to edit your application and fix the grammar and spelling than my +0.75 would be a +1 lol....

Its kind of trashing, not in the way of making people think I dont worth it, but like the content. So its just enought to say what you like / dont like and stop there. You dont have to include this:

Your grammar checker sucks than... Lol! https://prnt.sc/frjpfz https://prnt.sc/frjpmx and than this last one is your message sent to me... Lmao! http://prntscr.com/frjrg2

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Its kind of trashing, not in the way of making people think I dont worth it, but like the content. So its just enought to say what you like / dont like and stop there. You dont have to include this:
Please do not argue any further Josh & Death_Dev
This isn't an argument at all lmao, I was pointing out his mistakes and told him to perfect the application just to fix the few errors... I have no clue why he thinks that is trashing a thread at all. I gave him a positive rating, not a negative it just doesn't make sense to me lol....

TheFates123

MC Models
SpigotVIP
+1 for this guy for being trusted , helpful , creative in the BSMC . He is very skillful at coding and being created an effective , bugless anticheat for BSMC community . I dont matter about his grammar because no one is perfectly 100% and his grammar is good enough to read his posts or his dank memes.

Anyway, +1 to this wild boi . kek

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This isn't an argument at all lmao, I was pointing out his mistakes and told him to perfect the application just to fix the few errors... I have no clue why he thinks that is trashing a thread at all. I gave him a positive rating, not a negative it just doesn't make sense to me lol....

Thats right! I would never argue with someone on a staff application. If I would like to argue, I would simply PM him.

Death_Dev

Developer | Cracker
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
+1 for this guy for being trusted , helpful , creative in the BSMC . He is very skillful at coding and being created an effective , bugless anticheat for BSMC community . I dont matter about his grammar because no one is perfectly 100% and his grammar is good enough to read his posts or his dank memes.

Anyway, +1 to this wild boi . kek

Thanks for the +1!

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Any negative-related reviews that have to do with grammer/spelling will be ignored, as the user is not from an english speaking country.

oh... and +1 for this amazing dev ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: The problem is that I don't remember my password and the email to recover it doesn't work...