MikeyBoy

Previously 8BiTH4cKeR
Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
8BiTH4cKeR submitted a new resource:

[50% OFF Last 2] ☢ DeadSociety ☣ Zombie Apocalypse ☣ - A Premium plugin based on a Zombie Apocalypse.

thedeadsociety-cover-jpg.290750

What will happen if society collapses? What would you do if there's no one to help you or your family? Disaster preparedness is more than worries, it's also about being practical, preparing for scenarios and being ready for the unpredictable. The world is on the doorstep of a zombie apocalypse. The only way to survive is to find a group of people who are ready to respond to the most difficult moments of...

Read more about this resource...

manwlakis

This gets so annoying. I hope you guys die I really mean it, that's a friend's of mine resource. You have no idea how mad I am now you little cheap fuckers. You have nothing to do with your lifes and you destroy others people work and their unlimited time trying to keep this up.
Go get a real fucking job you assholes

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
This gets so annoying. I hope you guys die I really mean it, that's a friend's of mine resource. You have no idea how mad I am now you little cheap fuckers. You have nothing to do with your lifes and you destroy others people work and their unlimited time trying to keep this up.
Go get a real fucking job you assholes

Go away. Your account has now been discouraged on this site. Please enjoy the substantial amount of inconveniences this will impose on your ability to browse.

Mol59

Go away. Your account has now been discouraged on this site. Please enjoy the substantial amount of inconveniences this will impose on your ability to browse.
The only thing I have to do is to change an account man, don't try to be so dramatic. You can't do shit on me.
Just checkout your profile picture, you are just a damn kid. Get a life and a job, that might make you feel better with yourself you nerd.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
The only thing I have to do is to change an account man, don't try to be so dramatic. You can't do shit on me.
Just checkout your profile picture, you are just a damn kid. Get a life and a job, that might make you feel better with yourself you nerd.
You know where the red close button is for this site, good bye

Mol59

You know where the red close button is for this site, good bye
No man, you haven't made this plugin or anything yours and your time and effort on something goes to hell like it's nothing. You guys are just cheap nerds who get money from others work and this, this is something legal and disturbing.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
No man, you haven't made this plugin or anything yours and your time and effort on something goes to hell like it's nothing. You guys are just cheap nerds who get money from others work and this, this is something legal and disturbing.
all I can say is "LOL"

Mol59

all I can say is "LOL"
And this is what I mean about saying 'kids'. You will not understand, no matter what I say. That's why you don't even try to understand. You are just laughing because you think it's funny, but it's not.
Maybe when you grow up, you will be able to understand.

Παλιό μαλάκες.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
And this is what I mean about saying 'kids'. You will not understand, no matter what I say. That's why you don't even try to understand. You are just laughing because you think it's funny, but it's not.
Maybe when you grow up, you will be able to understand.

Παλιό μαλάκες.
well this site is called "blackspigotMC" for a reason, you can argue and argue how long you want, we will not remove any resources. :D
have a WONDERFUL day
and let god bless you.

Mol59

well this site is called "blackspigotMC" for a reason, you can argue and argue how long you want, we will not remove any resources. :D
have a WONDERFUL day
and let god bless you.
I don't like you

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

Insulting me will do you no justice.

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

Insulting me will do you no justice.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
same

Attachments

• Screenshot_166.png
    Screenshot_166.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 8