(REQUEST) "CloudSystem Neptun" leak

uom08569

Hello, i want the leak Version of the Plugin "CloudSystem Neptun".

Price and Link: It costs 30.0 EUR and this is the link: I can't add the link?!._.

Why i want this Plugin? - I would like this plugin, because the programmer in the last version (Pluto 3.0) has stolen some functions from one of my plugins. So I want to check the new version as well.

Why i deserve this Plugin? - Well, actually, I do not earn the plugin in my opinion. But nevertheless, the factor that I would like to see it according to my methods plays an important role. So gladly, you can get it to me. If you do not want to make it, I must look like I can get it differently

ExLoder

Hello, i want the leak Version of the Plugin "CloudSystem Neptun".

Price and Link: It costs 30.0 EUR and this is the link: I can't add the link?!._.

Why i want this Plugin? - I would like this plugin, because the programmer in the last version (Pluto 3.0) has stolen some functions from one of my plugins. So I want to check the new version as well.

Why i deserve this Plugin? - Well, actually, I do not earn the plugin in my opinion. But nevertheless, the factor that I would like to see it according to my methods plays an important role. So gladly, you can get it to me. If you do not want to make it, I must look like I can get it differently

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LesserAcher @ LesserAcher: Hey if a plugin is already on here but I have an updated version am I still allowed to upload it...