Fxct

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name of plugin you want: Bridges Minigame 1.3

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bridges-minigame.10333/

Price: 10.00 EUR

Why you want it: I'm trying to set up bridges and I came to a realization that there's no cracked Bridges plugin, ones that cracked are either way outdated/unsupported or just too buggy to be used. The only Usable Bridges Plugin was Bridges Minigame, and it costs 10.00 EUR which I couldn't afford to pay.. This plugin is well known by famous and developed servers and IT WOULD MEAN A LOT, that if this plugin was cracked..

Why you deserve it: I'm running a Network consisting of cracked players, yes it's a cracked server, but it's a well-known server in Malaysia <3 We dedicate our craftsmanship for cracked players who can't afford to pay Minecraft for a premium account and we have stood on our main aim of the server since Day 01. (Feb 2012)
We are trying to set up a Event server for the Network and our budget is tight due to monthly payment of the host we're using.. We only have 1 - 2 Donators and that's enough to extend our payment for the host every month.. Our servers are filled with 20 - 30 players each and this would be a great thanks if the plugin was cracked.. If you're wondering what our aim was, it is simply "To let cracked players experience the same server quality as of a Premium Server."

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LeakedSquid @ LeakedSquid: what's up guys