RESOLVED BlackSpigot trying to make a profit off my leaks without consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

STALE

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Just started posting my cracked anti-cheats on Blackspigot two days ago and everything seemed normal. As of today after posting my latest crack, Spartan, BlackSpigot staff moved it into "Supporter" meaning ONLY donators can download my resource. This is absolutely unacceptable as I strive to make all my leaks available for all, with no bullshit paywalls.

I'd like to request that my resources get moved under "Premium Spigot Plugin" and stay there. If Blackspigot's so petty they need to squeeze every penny out of their community then I'll simply move my leaks elsewhere so that users aren't forced to deal with these absurd paywalls. And I'll make sure to crack all those precious plugins that fall under Supporter and make them free too.

And I just want to note, I don't have a problem with Blackspigot dev's cracking plugins and posting them under "Supporter". I'm just angry they've decided to take MY resources and try to make a profit.

LegitSpigot

BSMC Amazing Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
There are plugins that are blacklisted on this site to the public. Any plugin/resource that is cracked and is supposed to be in the donator section will be moved accordingly

STALE

There are plugins that are blacklisted on this site to the public. Any plugin/resource that is cracked and is supposed to be in the donator section will be moved accordingly
I guess ad's weren't providing enough revenue?

I'd like to request (As I've already done) to remove my resource "Spartan" altogether. I will only be cracking plugins that are freely available to the public on BlackSpigot.

If you could also provide me with this "blacklist" I'd appreciate it.

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
I guess ad's weren't providing enough revenue?

I'd like to request (As I've already done) to remove my resource "Spartan" altogether. I will only be cracking plugins that are freely available to the public on BlackSpigot.

If you could also provide me with this "blacklist" I'd appreciate it.

Spartan has advanced antipiracy, unlike other plugins. This antipiracy takes time to crack, everytime. So we put it in the donator sections. If you can personally prove to the staff team that YOU can PROPERLY crack spartan... and wish to provide it free to the community... then you can do so.

HOWEVER, I doubt you can properly crack spartan.

STALE

Spartan has advanced antipiracy, unlike other plugins. This antipiracy takes time to crack, everytime. So we put it in the donator sections. If you can personally prove to the staff team that YOU can PROPERLY crack spartan... and wish to provide it free to the community... then you can do so.

HOWEVER, I doubt you can properly crack spartan.
I'm an experienced Bytecode programmer.. If you want to see whether I cracked it, just look for yourself..? There's no other release at the same version as mine, and there's no other version that cracked the entirety of the plugin like mine. I've also released other plugins like Iris which are highly obfuscated and would require bytecode programming to modify so you know I'm real.

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
I'm an experienced Bytecode programmer.. If you want to see whether I cracked it, just look for yourself..? There's no other release at the same version as mine, and there's no other version that cracked the entirety of the plugin like mine. I've also released other plugins like Iris which are highly obfuscated and would require bytecode programming to modify so you know I'm real.

If @Devil can verify your cracks, you may post them in the public sections.
Thanks!

PS : We get ~1-2 uploads of an uncracked spartan jar, every few days... so we are used to removing every copy of spartan but ours because usually peeps can't crack it.

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
...other plugins like Iris which are highly obfuscated and would require bytecode programming to modify so you know I'm real.

This is wrong on at least two points:
  1. drag and drop into something like bytecode viewer then edit (no bytecode knowledge necessary, you can just use some experimentation and figure out what does what).
  2. that particular obfuscation is very easy to deobfuscate and does not require high levels of bytecode knowledge.
Surely you would know that if you are "an experienced Bytecode programmer".

I'm an experienced Bytecode programmer.. If you want to see whether I cracked it, just look for yourself..?

Sorry but you cracked it incorrectly. While I'm here, I might as well point out to your highness of bytecode that you missed a spigot injection attribute called CompileVersion.

STALE

This is wrong on at least two points:
  1. drag and drop into something like bytecode viewer then edit (no bytecode knowledge necessary, you can just use some experimentation and figure out what does what).
  2. that particular obfuscation is very easy to deobfuscate and does not require high levels of bytecode knowledge.
Surely you would know that if you are "an experienced Bytecode programmer".

Sorry but you cracked it incorrectly. While I'm here, I might as well point out to your highness of bytecode that you missed a spigot injection attribute called CompileVersion.

You do not have the jar as I haven't uploaded it yet. The current upload is stripped and is only a dummy as my real upload was deleted. And wtf are you talking about LOL. Spigot inject's basic string's such as the user's ID which was inside Id.class, and nonce.

Allow me to upload my crack to premium and I'll happily do so. It functions perfectly despite what you say about this "CompileVersion" attribute

Here's the real cracked version, uploaded on a website without paywalls: https://nulledbb.com/thread-Spartan...-Build-230-Cracked-RE-UP?pid=955032#pid955032

Last edited:

STALE

If @Devil can verify your cracks, you may post them in the public sections.
Thanks!

PS : We get ~1-2 uploads of an uncracked spartan jar, every few days... so we are used to removing every copy of spartan but ours because usually peeps can't crack it.
I'm not exactly sure what there is to verify? If you'd like to "verify" the plugin works, just run it? If you want to verify I'm the cracker, just look for another crack on the same version as me..? I'm the first to crack this build as far as I'm concerned atm

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You do not have the jar as I haven't uploaded it yet. The current upload is stripped and is only a dummy as my real upload was deleted.

My mistake, I had believed the current upload was the one you were referring to. I apologize for that.

talking about LOL. Spigot inject's basic string's such as the user's ID which was inside Id.class, and nonce.

You can read up on class attributes here https://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jvms/se11/html/jvms-4.html#jvms-4.7.

On each download, Spigot not only swaps out the placeholder string constant pool entries with the corresponding ids but they randomly inject a class attribute with the name CompileVersion. If you take a look at in your Spartan crack you linked, you can find it in me.vagdedes.spartan.c.d.

Allow me to upload my crack to premium and I'll happily do so. It functions perfectly despite what you say about this "CompileVersion" attribute

I did not say the attribute inhibits jar use. I am implying it is a possible watermark.

STALE

My mistake, I had believed the current upload was the one you were referring to. I apologize for that.

You can read up on class attributes here https://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jvms/se11/html/jvms-4.html#jvms-4.7.

On each download, Spigot not only swaps out the placeholder string constant pool entries with the corresponding ids but they randomly inject a class attribute with the name CompileVersion. If you take a look at in your Spartan crack you linked, you can find it in me.vagdedes.spartan.c.d.

I did not say the attribute inhibits jar use. I am implying it is a possible watermark.
Thanks for pointing that out I had no idea Spigot did that

Devil

Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I'll check it tomorrow, if it works, it can stay where it is. Official BSMC Spartan update coming soon. Thanks for contributing.

STALE

Nemika

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Capture.PNG

https://blackspigot.com/threads/welcome.2649/

In other words, the post you made has no point and you should have read that. Since you posted the leak of the plugin, as this post says you have GIFTED it to them, and gives them the right to move it to any section they want to.

STALE

Capture.PNG

https://blackspigot.com/threads/welcome.2649/

In other words, the post you made has no point and you should have read that. Since you posted the leak of the plugin, as this post says you have GIFTED it to them, and gives them the right to move it to any section they want to.
Cute speech but I was locked out of the resource completely and couldn't even upload the cracked jar. It's fine though, I've hosted it on another site instead.

alloal

Which site ? (nvm i think i found it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ GosuP: @RealNotSound sorry for the ping