Lumi

fiona is good for rach detection but cant detect killaura very good

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
basically how anti cheats work is.. they require years of testing to be perfect, the developer has to be really into coding and has to keep it updated constantly. At the moment the two of the oldest and best anticheats are AAC (Advanced Anti Cheat) and Spartan and in my opinion that wont change so fast. I'd recommend getting one of those with a custom config to prevent false alerts/bans. @ItsMennyo makes the best custom configs you can get. You obviously get these other anticheats like NoCheatPlus and so on, but are they really worth it? umm probably not if you want your server to be perfect!

shouwang2018

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
NoCheatPlus
If the latency of your server is not particularly good,AAC and spartan will cause some strange problems with the server.
Of course, this may also be my personal configuration issue, but the default configuration is the same, which is very unfriendly for new server administrators.
Finally, blackspigot has an NCP-related configuration that is said to exploit the potential of NCP.
PS:The anti-cheat plugin used by hypixel server is NCP+Watchdog

Nemika

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Both AAC and Spartan are good Anti-Cheats. However, you must configure them to ensure correct checks and avoid misconceptions from the Anti-Cheat's side.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: With what?