Ragnar Lothbrok

Senior Administrator
Staff
Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
What your suggestion is : Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the way account upgrades work right now is, we buy the rank, Wifi confirms the payment, then manually adds the rank, it should be automatic, from the moment you pay for the upgrade.

Pros : Stops donators from being deterred from buying another upgrade because you have to wait up to 24 hours

Cons : None

Argument For it : I bought supporter a few days back and got my rank pretty quickly, about 26 hours ago I bought Benefactor and Ultimate, I jokingly said "now to wait 58 million years for it" and Wifi responded "or 6 minutes" and gave me my Benefactor, I figured he was getting round to my Ultimate and it never came, now I am guessing Wifi is a very busy man, and if he has to do it manually, it probably makes his life even more busy. Anyway here my pain in a picture (he is always busy and replies are always slow) IMAGE It is now 01:46am and still not got my Ultimate, I paid for it 00:05am yesterday, that was almost 26 hours ago :( RIP

Counterargument : None

PS: Please add my rank :(

Lithp

Supporter
Benefactor
Don't know if XenForo has a feature for this, but it would be cool to have

Jet

Trusted User
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I feel soz for u
Hope u get ur rank soon xD

Hwiggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
WiFi has claimed that this can not be implemented. However, we will be working on a way to automatically confirm ranks in discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: @RealNotSound -Redacted- accept my resource You're pretty much ban evading so I'm gonna go no...