(REQUEST) AsyncWorldEdit - Premium

GenetiikMods

Supporter
Supporter
Name of the Plugin : AsyncWorldEdit - Premium
Price : 10.00 USD

I can't give a link for the plugin because i'm a new commer, I think, but you can have this easily in Google..

This plugin has only one function: eliminate the lag caused by the WorldEdit! This is done by hooking into WorldEdit inners classes and replacing some of them with specially prepared classes. All WorldEdit operations are divided into two stages: preparation and block placing. The preparation phase is done in async thread and calculates the list of blocks that need to be changed. All the block placing in stage two is done in packages. The package size and how often the blocks are drawn are configurable in the config. AsyncWorldEdit is not a reimplementation of WorldEdit! It attaches the original WorldEdit API and WorldEdit classes and tries to fix the lags. There fore you have access to all the WorldEdit operations, and all those operations work exactly like in the original WorldEdit. So basically you get the same commands, same permissions and the same experience. In addition to that if WorldEdit team releases a new feature, fixes a bug all you need to do is update WorldEdit and AWE will do its job as usual.

The AsyncWorldEdit Premium is a direct continuation of the original AsyncWorldEdit. It contains additional functions and improvements and it is going to be updated regularly.

If you can have this plugin for minecraft 1.8 it would be great !
I post this request because the link of the previous share is dead.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    5 @ 5krqispro: -Redacted-?