(REQUEST) ArmorStandPet 1.9.1

HristoKrystev

• Name of the plugin you want : ArmorStandPet
  • Spigot Link : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/armorstandpet.23571/
  • Price : 3.00 USD
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community :
    ArmorStandPet

General Information

ArmorStandPet is a plugin that adds cosmetic pets using armor stands, allowing several different types of pets with different functions, including ones that follow you around and others that stay in place to greet players. There are also many commands you can use to customize the messages that the pets use, as well as tell your pet to perform certain actions. Additionally, there is a suite of admin commands to find, list, remove, and otherwise manage players' pets.
    7d37e49947.png

This video demonstrates some basic features of the plugin.

This video is of a more updated version, done by ItsSniper

Pet Types
    This is the current list of available pet types. See this page for descriptions of each pet type.
    • Needy Child
    • Doorman
    • Silly Walker
    • Demon

Player Commands
    Listed here are the regular commands that can be given to players; see the wiki page for in-depth descriptions.

Admin Commands
    These are commands that can be given to admins to help moderate and control pets; see this wiki page for in-depth descriptions.

Configuration
    Many limits and default settings can be configured through the configuration file. See this wiki page for further explanations of each setting, although the comments in the config file should suffice.

Permissions
    Permissions setup is very important for ArmorStandPet. Please read the explanations here for proper setup.

QuickStart
    If you want to get started quickly with the plugin, just drop it in your plugins folder, give yourself the armorstandpet.* permission, and run /aspet help ingame; the ingame instructions should easily set you up with the needy child you've always wanted in your life :D

Dependencies

Just your choice of permissions handling.

Languages
    After you have started your server at least once with the plugin loaded, it generates a lang.yml file in the plugin folder. You can edit this file to change the various messages that users see.

FAQ

Planned Features
    I have already been working on this plugin for almost a month, but I decided to push its release forward because of the Mojang server blacklists; ArmorStandPet would be ideal for servers that are looking for cosmetic perks to comply with the EULA. There are plenty of other fun things I want to add, some of which are listed below.

Found a bug? Have suggestions or requests?

Send me a PM, post on the discussion thread, or submit an issue here! If submitting a bug report, please include as many details as possible, including which server version you are using and steps to reproduce the bug. The plugin has been tested most extensively on Spigot 1.8.8, but also verified to work on Spigot 1.9.2, Spigot 1.10.2, Spigot 1.11.2 and Spigot 1.12.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ GhostRice23: How can i open a Support Ticket?