(REQUEST) AntiBotDeluxeEX

FusionCoding

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
XD Dont worry, will be posted soon.
Please take a better look when you try to connect, you always send your ip address + anything of the purchase identyties to my server. XD. When you be so hobbyless and and crack a 5 euro plugin please do it right..
Regards

KermitISGreen

Purchase it.. dont tell me you dont have 4 euros
You must be so mad, 14 years old, little boy. When i first saw your "AntiBotDeluxe" source, i was like "oh god, does this kid knows java or is he a big mistake". BTW, i still have that source code, your "ConfigManage" class was a big mistake, and also your "ProxyUtils". Oh man oh man..

BANNED USER #2

Banned
Banned
You must be so mad, 14 years old, little boy. When i first saw your "AntiBotDeluxe" source, i was like "oh god, does this kid knows java or is he a big mistake". BTW, i still have that source code, your "ConfigManage" class was a big mistake, and also your "ProxyUtils". Oh man oh man..
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FusionCoding

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Iam 13 years old. You stupid.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: @RealNotSound -Redacted- accept my resource You're pretty much ban evading so I'm gonna go no...