OPEN An impersination guide

Slovakia

Mc Market is a joke.
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
How to impersonate somebody on discord the right way!
made for educational purposes only. I am strictly not responsible for what you do with this guide.

for this to work best I would recommend buying or using a discord account that has been created for ages
1. Get nitro classic (if you get booster boost a server, as it will be more believable.)
2. get the exact hypesquad badge that the person your trying to impersonate
3. if you used booster then boost a server to get the badge

change your username to invalid lettering to the exact same as theirs via invalid characters / cryllic, etc. also change your profile picture, online mode, custom status & discord tag the same as theirs.

faking a portfolio is pretty easy by finding code on GitHub, Using Figma, or just using another website. Or if the person your impersonating has a portfolio use theirs!

if claiming to do a service, etc such as developing, etc. When there asking how much say a sensible price and say "btw sorry to interupt however, like most developers on mc market request for at least 50% upfront, I use the same policy due to cancellations, etc., sorry for the inconvenience".

if they ask to confirm onsite just say that you currently forgotten your password and that its not sending to your email, or that your not on mc market right now.

get them to pay via paypal F&F or NOPE currency.

your work is done!

THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY & HOW TO PREVENT BEING SCAMMED ALWAYS USE AN INVALID CHARACTER DETECTOR BY COPYING & PASTING THEIR USERNAME INTO ONE BEFORE DEALING WITH THEM OR CONFIRM ONSITE.

Last edited:

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
TL;DR.: Utilize this rare thing called common sense. Copy the person as closely as possible.

Slovakia

Mc Market is a joke.
Supporter
TL;DR.: Utilize this rare thing called common sense. Copy the person as closely as possible.
Never heard of weird thing called common sense :p

Riot

Noodles and Riots!
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This is...somewhat creative?

I'm speechles to be very honest, this literally is a proper guide on how to be someone else.

What can I say except great work.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: @RealNotSound can you help? :/