(REQUEST) Æ ⚔️ AdvancedEnchantments ⚔️ Create Custom Enchantments ⭐ 3.2.3 (I can offer stuff in return)

Quest Universe

• Name of the plugin you want : Æ ⚔️ AdvancedEnchantments ⚔️ Create Custom Enchantments ⭐ 3.2.3
  • Spigot Link : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/Æ-⚔️-advancedenchantments-⚔️-create-custom-enchantments-⭐.43058/
  • Price : 9.79 Euro/11.56 USD (USD may change due to fluctuating value)
  • Why should you care? : It's by far the best custom enchantment plugin out there, allowing you to easily make your own custom enchants and having many default enchantments as well as presets for large servers. If that isn't enough motivation I can offer many other premium plugins (If you want one in particular just ask), a 3-5$ (Depending on which combination you choose) of Amazon, AMC, Applebee's, Best Buy, CVS, Domino's PIzza, GameStop, Starbucks, or Target gift card. I can also offer my skills which include
  • - Extensive Knowledge of WorldEdit, MCEdit, and WorldPainter
    - My CMD and Structure Block Expertise
    - My Novice Java Development Skills
    - My SQL experience (get the pun?)
    - My Extremely Extensive Knowledge on Server and Operating System Optimization

If your wondering why I'm not doing this myself, it's cause I don't have paypal and I can't get it.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    jimmynoob1234 @ jimmynoob1234: hello*