Supporter
Username : @4KLeaks

BSMC Profile Link :http://blackspigot.com/members/4kleaks.20847/

Aliases :

Deal Date : 02.07.2017

Scamming Date : 02.07.2017

Amount Scammed : 4.95$

Incident Details :
I bought account of netflix. Password works 1 day to this account, but someone change it and now I don't have access to this account.
I was wrote to 4KLeaks 2 days ago but I have not received an answer yet(he was online)-I wrote on blackspigot and selly

Proof :
http://imgur.com/AdNRFZJ

NotLeaker

Fuck the world
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
He is already banned tho

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
He has been unbanned, but he is barred from staff privileges and access to the marketplace

4KScams

Developer
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I no longer claim responsibility of 4KLeaks Account Shop. And also, this is a CRACKED account, which means anyone can change the password at anytime. Netflix accounts barely last a day if you are lucky. It's not my fault, and this was over 5 months ago.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I no longer claim responsibility of 4KLeaks Account Shop. And also, this is a CRACKED account, which means anyone can change the password at anytime. Netflix accounts barely last a day if you are lucky. It's not my fault, and this was over 5 months ago.
If someone robbed a bank, and said "this was 5 months ago" there ass still is getting railed to jail lol. I'm confused why you were even let back on this plateform as now 4 different people have said you scammed, and you basically are admitting it... as well as you are the only one who was ever reported on this plateform, from what I see... saying that you probably won't be banned due to I guess connections you may have with Wifi and now the Manager of the BSMC server... so good luck I guess... (idk why I bothered writing this but I'm bored lmao)

4KScams

Developer
Supporter
Benefactor
If someone robbed a bank, and said "this was 5 months ago" there ass still is getting railed to jail lol. I'm confused why you were even let back on this plateform as now 4 different people have said you scammed, and you basically are admitting it... as well as you are the only one who was ever reported on this plateform, from what I see... saying that you probably won't be banned due to I guess connections you may have with Wifi and now the Manager of the BSMC server... so good luck I guess... (idk why I bothered writing this but I'm bored lmao)
I know I scammed people. Was not my intentions. There are so many things going on between me and BSMC, you wouldn't even know.. There are big reasons why I came back to BSMC and was allowed back here. It all came with stories. Now, stop being salty that I kicked you out of BSMC's Server and go find out my story before shittalking about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade