OPEN 4KLeaks Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

4KScams

Developer
Supporter
Benefactor
Hello Fellow BSMC Members,

After the defacing of BSMC, the number of staffs had decreased enormously, causing more need of staffs. I am creating this application "incase" WifiSpy decides to take more staff members! This application doesn't really have a format. Please support me.

Before I start, here is some background info. about me.

I joined BSMC on December 7th 2016, hoping to find leaks and plugins for my server. Honestly, I only came to find leaks and plugins at that time. I had no intentions of being a well reputated leaker nor have I thought about applying for staff. It all began after I purchased supporter. I purchased supporter when it was on sale. That's when I started leaking.

I started leaking at about January or February. At that time, I was crazy about leaking. Literately everyday, I would leak 10-20 plugins/configs/servers. Then I guess I got stable.

Here is the application:

I've been engaged in the "community" part of BSMC for only about 3 months but I am extremely confident that I could take on the job as a staff member in BSMC. Why should you trust me or pick me? Well, I show leadership skills. Since my childhood, I showed and proved extreme amount of leadership by in real life events. Maturity is another thing that I can prove. I feel like without maturity, being a staff member would be difficult. I am a person that jokes around when I have the time, and starts working when it is the time to. I also easily work with other staff members. I am cooperative and could prove that in BSMC. Another thing that I achieved at a very young age was common sense. I was born and raised in South Korea, where common sense was the key to success. I achieved common sense pretty quickly. I am also strict when needed. If someone does something wrong, I will criticize. If someone does something good and worthy, I will give them a compliment. That's how my systems go.

What can I do for BSMC? As you all know, I leak everyday. Even when I am staff, I could provide fresh, new, and never-leaked plugins everyday. I know the basic and the complex rules/guidelines of BSMC which will help me deal with rulebreakers in the future. I also know much about Xenforo, which will allow me to help out with some xenforo work. I also will be able to Market for BSMC and do basic coding. I am a certified marketer with all the achievements and certifications.

I hope this application satisfied some of you. Please support me for staff.

Thank you,
4KLeaks

@WifiSpy

DaddyOLeaks

I'm your daddy
Trusted
Supporter
Benefactor
I'm like 99% sure Wifi doesn't want staff until everything is settled and BSMC is chill, but that's not 100% so goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    F @ faddas: Hey guys feel free to add pink_kuromi on discord if you need anything ✨ Can you accept me on...