☀️ 38 SkyBlock starter islands

☀️ 38 SkyBlock starter islands

Royal

SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Royal submitted a new resource:

☀️ 38 SkyBlock starter islands - Starter Islands for skyblock servers

YOU NEED TO DRAG THE FILE INTO YOUR WORLDEDIT SCHEMATICS FOLDER. IN-GAME YOU WILL THEN NEED TO DO "//SCHEM LOAD ISLANDS" THEN //PASTE

This build pack is meant to be used as starter islands (single or multiple island setup) for Skyblock servers. It features well made islands with various small details for pleasant in-game experience.

Included 38 beautiful islands in various sizes (starting from 5x5 up to 30x30), themes (Natural, Ice, Mesa, Nether, Desert,...

Read more about this resource...

Guy007

Banned
Banned
Its a shame that you are deleted your SkyBlock server please uploud it again maybe with other account when you cant with this one thanks

Royal

SpigotVIP
Its a shame that you are deleted your SkyBlock server please uploud it again maybe with other account when you cant with this one thanks

I didn't remove it, staff must of.

Athcns

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I didn't remove it, staff must of.
Dang if they removed it Can you add me on like Discord and send me the file if its not a hastle. Plan to make a Skyblock Server

Guy007

Banned
Banned
Please when you cant uploud here, can you uploud to D-i-r-e-c-t Leaks please? thank you.

Royal

SpigotVIP
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    P @ pessiuff: @RealNotSound fix password reset its been a month i cant access my account