(REQUEST) ① PRISON SETUP | 20% off | ■ New: Vote menu/system ■ Custom menus ■ | Kits recharge | End sales: 80

giovannilecca

Name of the plugin you want : PRISON SETUP | 20% off | ■ New: Vote menu/system ■ Custom menus ■ | Kits recharge | End sales: 80
  • Price : 14.99$
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : its a great starting setup for people who need a good prison setup and it will help get people started with there server :D

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
It's cool. But unless someone who really wants it purchases it, then leaks it here it will most likely not happen. My advice is to contact anyone who left a rating to see if they can give you a copy. Then you can leak it on here for everyone to enjoy.

JasperPUG

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
i have this but i'm not going to leak it :/

giovannilecca

[Quote = "JasperPUG post: 9771, membro: 25702"] ho questo ma io non ho intenzione di perdere esso: / [/ QUOTE]
Pls uomo, leak it :c

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
[Quote = "JasperPUG post: 9771, membro: 25702"] ho questo ma io non ho intenzione di perdere esso: / [/ QUOTE]
Pls uomo, leak it :c
You have to respect his decision on to not leak it, as he may only want limited people to have the prison. If I was in his shoes, I would do the same.

JasperPUG

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
You have to respect his decision on to not leak it, as he may only want limited people to have the prison. If I was in his shoes, I would do the same.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ JmLiver: a