(REQUEST) zKoth - King of the Hill 1.0.1.0

Would You Guys Agree To Leaked This?

• Total voters

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
  • Name of the plugin you want: zKoth - King of the Hill 1.0.1.0
  • Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/zkoth-king-of-the-hill.76749/
  • Price: 6.00 EUR
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: zKoth is an updated koth plugin, i would recommend this plugin for everyone please, let us borrow it for a while if we have enough money we can buy and donate thank you!

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
Maybe we should respect the work of the developers? Are you going to buy food or are you going to steal it too? I don't understand why you have no respect for people on the internet...
Okay I understand to respect the work of developers, and sorry it might misunderstand what i reply, basically you caption that "Leak Here" and when I open it it says "Buy Now" we do have some different reasons tho, some servers owner DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT DEVELOPERS they think ITS A WASTE OF MONEY ETC OF GREED, some are just a SMALL COMMUNITY SERVER OWNERS THAT DOESNT HAVE MUCH DONATORS ETC, using a premium plugin GIVE A GGOOD FEATURES for a server but we wanted to use it but we don't have money to buy, so we will try to use cracked first and save until we buy.

Thats me tho, I usually use crack first, then save until I got and extra to buy that plugin, I already use VOUCHERS as crack at first until now I OWNED IT, Staff Facilities its so frustrating waiting someone to crack it it took sometimes month for the latest update, but now I owned them, so yeah I am a Small Community server Owner and I don't have and extra money this time to buy the plugin.

I hope you understand, also you can just ignore what I said if you don't believe.

Anyways Thank you.

P.S : I don't know if I was disrespect, I just reply "Buy now? lol" what I mean that is you told me that its a leak but you need to buy tho, anyways I think you must purchased the plugin by yourself then good for you sire, and just wish us small server owner to purchased the plugin soon.

M

Maxlegoo08

Okay I understand to respect the work of developers, and sorry it might misunderstand what i reply, basically you caption that "Leak Here" and when I open it it says "Buy Now" we do have some different reasons tho, some servers owner DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT DEVELOPERS they think ITS A WASTE OF MONEY ETC OF GREED, some are just a SMALL COMMUNITY SERVER OWNERS THAT DOESNT HAVE MUCH DONATORS ETC, using a premium plugin GIVE A GGOOD FEATURES for a server but we wanted to use it but we don't have money to buy, so we will try to use cracked first and save until we buy.

Thats me tho, I usually use crack first, then save until I got and extra to buy that plugin, I already use VOUCHERS as crack at first until now I OWNED IT, Staff Facilities its so frustrating waiting someone to crack it it took sometimes month for the latest update, but now I owned them, so yeah I am a Small Community server Owner and I don't have and extra money this time to buy the plugin.

I hope you understand, also you can just ignore what I said if you don't believe.

Anyways Thank you.

P.S : I don't know if I was disrespect, I just reply "Buy now? lol" what I mean that is you told me that its a leak but you need to buy tho, anyways I think you must purchased the plugin by yourself then good for you sire, and just wish us small server owner to purchased the plugin soon.
But, your argument is invalid, in life irl you do the same thing? When you can't afford to buy something you go and steal it? I think not. Then why do it here? It's totally nonsense.

BulateAskal

Supporter
Supporter
But, your argument is invalid, in life irl you do the same thing? When you can't afford to buy something you go and steal it? I think not. Then why do it here? It's totally nonsense.
Well, I don't do it in real life also stop compairing it to real life, I will admit that I used leak plugins cause everyone does too also why you here if you hate using leak plugins? You should stop going here if you really hate it.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?