RESOLVED XenForo 1.5.8 broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resourcez

Hello, I was using XenForo 1.5.7 on my production server and it was running perfectly fine. A was setting up XenForo 1.5.8 for a friend and installed everything, but you cannot login to the ACP. You can't even login to the main website unless you tick the box saying Remember Me. What could the problem be?

*When you login to ACP the word XenForo moves to top like usual, then it kicks you back to login screen without an error message.

BANNED USER #1

Banned
Banned
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello, I was using XenForo 1.5.7 on my production server and it was running perfectly fine. A was setting up XenForo 1.5.8 for a friend and installed everything, but you cannot login to the ACP. You can't even login to the main website unless you tick the box saying Remember Me. What could the problem be?

*When you login to ACP the word XenForo moves to top like usual, then it kicks you back to login screen without an error message.
Remove all files of xenforo, clean-up MySQL and install again.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Then
He hasn't responded too this thread for a while tho xD
Then this stays open until a month after the thread has been created. Only a few days left xD

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
THREAD LOCKED: No response from thread starter. Considered resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Dekomori @ Dekomori: Click on the “version history” tab of a resource to view older versiona